PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
Good to see this place on a new host. The last one went down so often, that I actually expected gbatemp to be down every time I checked. It was a delight to see it up, those rare moments when it was working. Hopefully now we'll see some nice uptime. So far, it's looking very good.

Also, I have to extend a HUGE thanks to the staff for making a smaller, and MUCH better gbatemp.net watermark for the screenshots. Not only does it look better, but it's much less intrusive on the shots. We can actually see the top quarter of the images now! Also, thanks again for the excellent site, and just as excellent upgrade.

GnrlFresh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well how do you DL the roms on the new server, cant seem to figure out where the link is, either that or there is none, OR im totally blind and retarded...

dENiED

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
fuckin bout time. now fix my login kthnx. lazy ass admins
wink.gif
(meaning.. shaunj1337 PM ME OR SUNTIN)

lutomes

Trophies
Website
www.lutomes.com
XP
Country
Haha, cool. Powweb is a decent host, I've got my site with them.

Just be ready for random changes to the php.ini or version or other server changes - especially with load balancing.

Finally I can get back to reading here, and talking to everyone. I've missed you all.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
So this is the new GBAtemp v2, huh? It's quite impressive. I had taken a break from the forums only to come back and find my favorite forum.... (And ironically the only one I go to
tongue.gif
) ....down for quite some time. Then I search around for information and find out it's gone for a major facelift. Well I must say, I am NOT disappointed. Not only is the forum running faster and smoother, but it looks fantastic!
gbasp.gif

dEC0DED

Trophies
Website
www.visualdecibel.com
XP
Country
Canada
So this is the new GBAtemp v2, huh? It's quite impressive. I had taken a break from the forums only to come back and find my favorite forum.... (And ironically the only one I go to
tongue.gif
) ....down for quite some time. Then I search around for information and find out it's gone for a major facelift. Well I must say, I am NOT disappointed. Not only is the forum running faster and smoother, but it looks fantastic!Â
gbasp.gif
the new animated gifs are the oMG CUTE x41284971982619746817346 THNX SHAUNJ66!
ohmy.gif
wub.gif
cry.gif

lutomes

Trophies
Website
www.lutomes.com
XP
Country
The host (powweb) doesnt cost much at all, and very generous with bandwidth allocations. Its going to be quite hard to suck up that much transfer even with forums this size.

Though it would be interesting to know exactly how much data does get pulled off the forums. I imagine gOnline would be responsible for a large chunk of it.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

dEC0DED

Trophies
Website