Hacking New here just a few questions...

3DSJunkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys i will buy a PS3(not from a offical store, more like on ebay or similar sites).
What have i know before i buy it, i have a 2TB HDD so i can replace the hdd of the ps3, maybe its too much but hey i want many games on it.

1:what i have to know before the buy.
2:Is it possible to play crackd games Online (example, GTA V,Mortal Kombat X or BF3..4....)?
3:doi have to buy special things which are not directly to get at technic stores? like flashsticks with special, idk :P...

I hope to experienced users here can help me with the 3 questions.

thanks to all.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
you better get a pre-hacked console...
otherwise you will either need a kit or someone with a kit to downgrade etc..
i bought a ps3 last year, buying a pre-modded\hacked saved loads of trouble...

the hdd is a sata laptop size one...
i am not sure if there is a max limit you can put inside..
however you will be using an external one (usb).. since installing the games on the internal hdd is a load of pain...
my setup is a rescued 32gb hdd from a dead laptop for internal, and a 1gb western digital elements external drive

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah you can play online, its best to use a homebrew app called psn patch to mask this though

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Yeah you can play online, its best to use a homebrew app called psn patch to mask this though
never needed to use psn patch.. maybe cuz i use REBUG CFW?

anyway @3DSJunkie you can play online but there is a risk of a ban, i don't know much info on this but its common
anyway, if you get a pre hacked console i recommend you REBUG CFW, since is based on last firmware and it has loads of features

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
never needed to use psn patch.. maybe cuz i use REBUG CFW?

anyway @3DSJunkie you can play online but there is a risk of a ban, i don't know much info on this but its common
anyway, if you get a pre hacked console i recommend you REBUG CFW, since is based on last firmware and it has loads of features
Ahhh psn patch is just something I got told a few years back and has just become of the habit, you know what it's like, why fix what's not broken and all that

3DSJunkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
woow cool so when i cant find a pre jailbraked system and if i found a system with the original 3.55 or below, what i have to do than?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-