New headfones under $20

epicelite

Equal opportunity ass kicker.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I really need something that is comfortable when laying on your side, cus I only ever listen to my iPoop when I am laying down.

I only ever really listen to Cagcast too! :3

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Koss KSC75.

Anything else is shit in that price range. Oh, and Avoid Skullcandy headphones. They sound like total garbage to my ears. Their "in-ear" ones are somewhat decent though/

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Tropicana said:
Koss KSC75.

Anything else is shit in that price range. Oh, and Avoid Skullcandy headphones. They sound like total garbage to my ears. Their "in-ear" ones are somewhat decent though/

Just another "Avoid Skullcandies" post. Trendy garbage.

Go for the Koss, or splash out on Sennheisers.

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
Tropicana said:
Koss KSC75.

there inked ear buds, are cheap and blank out 99% of the sound,people have had to scream in my ear once I had them on, and I've mangae to make the last more then a month, when most pars last me a week, so they are not just a brand they have good quality, never tried the head sets thought so u may be right.

p.s: never buy off DX they never have good earphone.

epicelite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well DX takes too long to ship anyway, lol.

Those sony ones look good though!

Any more suggestions?

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Flaregon said:
Tropicana said:
Koss KSC75.

there inked ear buds, are cheap and blank out 99% of the sound,people have had to scream in my ear once I had them on, and I've mangae to make the last more then a month, when most pars last me a week, so they are not just a brand they have good quality, never tried the head sets thought so u may be right.

p.s: never buy off DX they never have good earphone.

So? What the fuck does isolation have to do this sound quality? I don't give a fuck about skullcandy shit. I've heard their hesh, ink'd, ridersomething, and a few more. My Koss PortaPro slaghtered every single one of them, even though the Portapros were less expensive. Like I said, their IEMs/in ear moniters were somewhat decent, but you can do MUCH better for the price you pay.

Skullcandy is still shit. I may be going too far, but I want to punch anyone who thinks Skullcandy sounds great. Audio is serious business.

EDIT: Looks sure as hell don't beat the sound.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you can find a pair of Sennheiser PX-100 for 20-ish, I'd go for them. Otherwise, I don't know many others other than those recommended above.

And Skullcandy is a sad excuse of a audio company. Seriously.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tropicana said:
Skullcandy is still shit. I may be going too far, but I want to punch anyone who thinks Skullcandy sounds great. Audio is serious business.
+1

people just think they are good because they look kewl and have a kewl name >_>

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those Sony's he listed are perfectly great and comfy. I have the same frame next model up which are $40 and they have black noise cancelling on them which puts this low hiss out that let's music sound crisp and you can drown out nearly all crap outside from hurting your enjoyment. I bet if you fished around hard you could get them for less but that's what I got them for at Best Buy after Christmas in January.

epicelite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just at Wal-Mart and they had the sony's!

$19.78 or something lol!

Too bad I only had $10.00

I got some cheap Koss $5 ones for now when I get some more money I can worry about better headphones I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up