'New Gundam Breaker' Release Date Announced

new gundam breaker.JPG

The first Gundam game to hit PCs now has a release date and a teaser trailer has been released for the occasion:

That's right, NEW GUNDAM BREAKER will be available on 22nd June on PS4 and PC! Offering co-op and competitive 3v3 team battles, the game will allow players to destroy incoming hostile Gunplas, gather those parts and seek to construct their very own Gundam!

:arrow: SOURCE

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks... like a bit of a letdown imo. The toy room kinda looks like a demo level. I don't know. I am not nearly as jazzed as I should be I guess.

Reactions: Kioku

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did get Gundam Versus for PS4 and its like, I guess as good as I can hope for without any sort of story and missing some key mobile suits (IMO). But I guess I really dont know what I am asking for in a gundam game. I just wish they were better?

Hurtz007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hope it has mobile suit parts from Gundam 00! Would be super awesome if I could play as Exia or Virtue!

BetaXenon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
The problem is that it's looks much worse than Gundam Breaker 3 Burst.
Although the fact that there is not nearly as much of bright light that manage to block all you view half of the time is a good thing.

Last edited by BetaXenon,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl