Hacking New GBATemp, AK2, and DX user, please help...

strk14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently ordered an AK2 and a 4gb mem card, problem is, the order just changed and now only the mem card is shipping. I realize this means that the AK2 is out of stock, I was just wondering how long it takes for them, on average, to receive a new shipment. I thought I would get a quicker answer here than from them, because it took them 3 days to answer my last e-mail. I was hoping to get it before the end of chistmas holidays, which is January 5th.

strk14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks, but I've already ordered from DX because of the better prices, and I'm also in Canada, it takes the American products just as long to ship here, anyone else have an idea?

Zieg30CT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just view the estimated time of wait (eta) on the product's page. New shipment of Acekard 2's are set to supposedly arrive on the 25th (I ordered one and was somewhat pissed when it was listed as backordered 2 hours later with no expected shipment to be received until Christmas Eve)

strk14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Then I guess you're in the same boat as me, at least I'll have a memory card I can do nothing with until it comes, oh well, I should have been ready for this to happen so close to christmas.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....