Hacking New EZ4 Client And Loader

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Add partial GBA function to EZ4 Lite Compact ( limited to 64Mb) Operate as EZ4/EZ4L/EZ4LD

WTF?!? How the... Why the... But the Compact doesn't... I mean, that's why it's the Compact and not the Deluxe.
blink.gif

Other then that, yeah, looks like it's just an update to the patcher.dll. So unless there is some game that wasn't working that this fixes that you're dying to play, this isn't anything to get excited about. Don't get me wrong I'm glad to see updates, it's just that nothing I've tried laely hasn't worked w/ the "old" one.
smile.gif

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well dont post ur disappointment/discontent in the sosuke forums b/c you'll hear it from people who have decided to treat the ez team like dogs and pet their heads and feed them biscuits every time they accomplish something even though there are still noticable bugs, quirks, and game compatability issues that should be addressed before stupid updates like this should even put out on the table...idk im not complaining about my ez4 because it works great, im just commenting on the ezteam maybe doing a better job at setting their priorities, would make logical sense.

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes I know what you mean, seeing the new interface change into an ugly orange affair (i know i can skin it... can't be arsed) plus in horrible plain txt it now advertises itself as an EZ3??? ... doesn't fill me with confidence

shaora

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Same opinion as Teh Xero here.

Sometimes, I don't understand why they are so agressive on sosuke's forum whith customers who are wondering about EZ Team's priorities...

I don't understand why they don't working on a Fatlib release's which allow write's function.... (Thus, EZ4's owners could use homebrews with fully potential.) or fixing compatibility with some Roms (English Training, Tony Hawk...)

However, I am still happy with EZ4 and I hope Scrawl will do a nice job on the new interface/loader.

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I was kidding. I find it awesome that they added GBA support to something not made for it. I just was a little irritated that a game I was really wanting to play still doesn't work with the next update. Oh well. I am still grateful for every update they do.

And about the issue that it says it's an EZ3:

Good thing the EZ4 is so easy to skin.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate this update... Not really, but it got my hopes up for Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam to work, but alas! nope. Still freezes at intro.

See, I was lucky again. I haven't bothered w/ THDJ yet... I'm still spending WAY too much time fishing in Contact, and by the time I'm done w/ that I'll probably be moving on to Final Fantasy 3. And by the time I'm done with that on to Portrait of Ruin, which I preordered for all that sweet gear.
smile.gif
And by then I'll have probably forgotten all about THDJ, or it will have been fixed (I would hope).

idk im not complaining about my ez4 because it works great, im just commenting on the ezteam maybe doing a better job at setting their priorities, would make logical sense.

I agree, why spend time adding a feature to a product that isn't supposed to support it anyway when there are other things to be fixed. Not to mention the fact that if they get GBA support fully implemented on the Compact what's the point of having a Deluxe?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: