Homebrew New entry points question.

erman1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You can use the OTPless install but there are rare random bricks that can occur with it, so that's why people are just downgrading to get the OTP

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
You can use the OTPless install but there are rare random bricks that can occur with it, so that's why people are just downgrading to get the OTP

Rare random bricks that I'm betting never happen in a clean, freshly formatted system without NID and a healthy, formatted good sized SD card .

Last edited by Urbanshadow,

redstarz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Rare random bricks that I'm betting never happen in a clean, freshly formatted system without NID and a healthy, formatted good sized SD card .
If it had merely been the work of a few idiots, I don't think the _entire_ guid would have been pulled out. However, if the likes of Plailect and Aurora deemed the process as unsafe, it probably carried too many risks to be encouraged.

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
If it had merely been the work of a few idiots, I don't think the _entire_ guid would have been pulled out. However, if the likes of Plailect and Aurora deemed the process as unsafe, it probably carried too many risks to be encouraged.

Knowing them I say they couldn't figure out what is really happening there (or was too dramatic to fix) and fasthax/safehax/sighax was too close to care anyway.

Being that said, otpless is yet to fail on me. But I guess I will ctrnand from now on, if it's that much of a hassle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc