Gaming New Eevee evolution and Mewtwo returns!!!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 12,787
  • Replies 82

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
How mad will you be if this is the Dragon Eeveelution?
15848517.jpg

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if we go by the logic that the type of each eevee evolution can be seen in this head (flareon has fire, jolteon spiky volts, leafon a grass, glaceon icicles, espeon a third eye, vaporeon the fishy things and umbreon a black circle) by the ribbon this new pokemon has we can say they look like wings, so maybe it is the flying eevee type?

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
if we go by the logic that the type of each eevee evolution can be seen in this head (flareon has fire, jolteon spiky volts, leafon a grass, glaceon icicles, espeon a third eye, vaporeon the fishy things and umbreon a black circle) by the ribbon this new pokemon has we can say they look like wings, so maybe it is the flying eevee type?
As long as it isn't the dragon type I've been waiting for

LTK

Trophies
XP
Country
well I'm hoping this is the female half of this new eeveelution, and there will be a male version with significant differences.

would fit in nicely with the X/Y titles, (X/Y chromosome differentiating gender) plus this just seems overly feminine to prior Eeveelutions.

then again I could be completely wrong!

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering if Mewtwo this time is yet ANOTHER clone ... or if when you die they let your Pokemon go ... and the original trainer that we caught him as the first time has died.
couldnt understand what you meant... mewtwo was an embryo of mew from the beginning, according to the game he was a failed experiment of team rocket where they tried to create a stronger mew by changing his dna, according to the manga he was a failed experiment of team rocket where they tried to create a stronger mew by fusing its dna with the dna of blaine (the fire gym leader from red/blue/green)
never in the anime mewtwo has been captured, while in the manga it was captured by red with a masterball and then given to blaine, whom released it after awhile

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
couldnt understand what you meant... mewtwo was an embryo of mew from the beginning, according to the game he was a failed experiment of team rocket where they tried to create a stronger mew by changing his dna, according to the manga he was a failed experiment of team rocket where they tried to create a stronger mew by fusing its dna with the dna of blaine (the fire gym leader from red/blue/green)
never in the anime mewtwo has been captured, while in the manga it was captured by red with a masterball and then given to blaine, whom released it after awhile

Genesect was there sucesfull DNA experiment
and the 2 shall CLASH in this new movie
oh i wonder what the plot line will be about

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It would be hilarious if it turned out to be a flying type by spinning those bow ties like crazy and using them to roflcopter around. Seriously though, the coloring seems strange for a flying pokemon. My guess is either normal, flying or a new type. It reminds me of those normal support pokes (chansey, audino).

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I was talking about in the video game where there's always the posibility that we captured it and kept it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.