Gaming New Eevee evolution and Mewtwo returns!!!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 12,777
  • Replies 82
D

Deleted User

OP
Just thought that I should share the new info but I don't really want it in the X & Y thread since it's not all about the new game and that thread is cluttered as hell. So apparently Eevee has a new evolution called "Ninfia" and it looks sooooo beautiful.

ninfia.jpg

Also, MEWTWO IS BACK BIT*HES!!!!! What do you guys think? Mewtwowwowoowowowowowo. :D
Serebii.net for more info.

EDIT: LET ME CLARIFY THAT I LOVE BRIGHT COLORS!!!
In other news, just so everyone knows, Mewtwo is only in the movie and it's not fake-it was officially announced by CoroCoro.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look close at the very bottom. Even if it is cut off you see another two new evolutions. They look like a steel/dark and poison/water types to me. this one is probably a normal.

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You best watch your blood pressure son. One of these days, that truckload of salt will kill you.
Don't worry, it's shy of a lethal dose. Just, whatever you do, don't have seconds!

Incidentally, the green one has くさ (草, Grass) written next to it, and seems to be called Rifia. It's too hard for me to read the one to the right of it though, and the one to the left should be Umbreon, if I recall correctly from Silver/Gold.

Edit: Did not realize both the green and blue ones are apparently not new.

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol +1