Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Raiyu245 said:
Oh yeah, some bad news for all of you thinking about getting a price cut for DSL/Wii. Nintendo confirmed they won't be getting price cuts.
tongue.gif
Ya when I got my Lite a year or two ago Lite's were $130 and phats were $130
tongue.gif

CPhantom

The Noob :(
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
whoa, no GBA slot? o.o; that makes this weird then. Will this thing have more ram in it then? Seems to be the only way to do it. I mean, we will also be losing the rumble pack and such for certain games. Makes me sad, haha.

I can only assume it has more ram if it has a built in browser! Sucks to those who've BOUGHT the browser, haha.

Also, the SD cart slot will be really nice. I don't understand the internal memory though.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Toni Plutonij said:
It's not about what is better, but what is more spread, and used.......I don't know anyone who has their music library in AAc format....and everybody uses MP3......
Approximately 75% of my music library is in AAC because I own an iPod so AAC support sounds really good, but I doubt I'd use it since I have a perfectly working iPod Nano v2 at home.

QUOTE(Doggy124 @ Oct 2 2008, 12:54 PM)
dsid03.jpg
Am I the only one noticing the icon for Rhythm Tengoku Gold?

I'd probably consider buying the DSi when the full potential of it has been revealed.

go185

Trophies
XP
Country
Kinda disappointed in this, noting too revolutionary...

3MP camera? My cell phone has 3.2MP
MP3 player? Cell phone...
Web browser? Cell phone...
Touch screen interface? Cell phone...

(and no, my cell phone is NOT an iPhone)

Will I still get this? Hells yes.

Trukkle said:
:edit: Everyone getting hopeful about being able to play GBA games from the Slot1 or SD slot. It's possible they removed the GBA processor from the board, meaning no GBA games at all.

If this NDSi is supposed to be backwards compatible with current DS games, it will still have the ARM7 processor, because many current DS games use the ARM7 processor for things like wifi configuration, touch screen usage, ect.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
NDG! XDDD

If it has builtin RAM for the browser maybe it could be exploited for GBA emulation. That'd solve the slot-2 removal con.... for flashcart users only. XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo