Hacking New Crazy Intro

Sabin_Figaro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
is there any way to make a picture timeout at 5 seconds and then go to System Meno or HBC? does it support flash files?

also, I want to convert some videos but I get giberish image and good sound. I use Total Video Converter, XVID at 300 Kbps and 320x240

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Currently timeout can only be handled with appropriate length mp3... This one doesn't support videos so you should use the video version...

Video version uses mplayerwii's precompiled libs, last time I checked it doesn't support flash videos very well... You may need to increase the bitrate, 300 sounds too low to me..

You can find the video version using the link below in my signature...

yabel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiCrazy said:
Currently timeout can only be handled with appropriate length mp3... This one doesn't support videos so you should use the video version...

Video version uses mplayerwii's precompiled libs, last time I checked it doesn't support flash videos very well... You may need to increase the bitrate, 300 sounds too low to me..

But does the Video crazyintro ( wasnt it .5 ?) work with preloader .29 on a 4.0 system.
ATM im using v.3 and love custom mp3 and HS.
Im wantin to add some of the Wiimote & nunchuck videos but wonder if my custom HS will show after video?
Plus didnt .5 offer random video pick so I could have 3 or 4 videos in folder and it would pick one each time it boots?

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
yabel said:
WiiCrazy said:

But does the Video crazyintro ( wasnt it .5 ?) work with preloader .29 on a 4.0 system.
Im wantin to add some of the Wiimote & nunchuck videos but wonder if my custom HS will show after video?
Plus didnt .5 offer random video pick so I could have 3 or 4 videos in folder and it would pick one each time it boots?

Latest Crazy Intro Video is 0.32... don't know if it works on preloader 0.29 & 4.0 combination though I can't see any reason for it to not work...

Crazy Intro & Crazy Intro Video apart from shortcut functions are two totally different applications. So your custom health screen and mp3 will not work along with videos. And finally C.I.V. can play videos randomly...

yabel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiCrazy said:
yabel said:
WiiCrazy said:

Latest Crazy Intro Video is 0.32... don't know if it works on preloader 0.29 & 4.0 combination though I can't see any reason for it to not work...

Crazy Intro & Crazy Intro Video apart from shortcut functions are two totally different applications. So your custom health screen and mp3 will not work along with videos. And finally C.I.V. can play videos randomly...
TY
will check into .32

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanted to post to add to the appreciation, crazy intro is awesome
biggrin.gif

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you still thinking about perhaps changing the way unmapped buttons work?
perhaps make a user-defined switched for that? Something like undefined_button = "donothing" or "gotomenu"

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
kedest said:
Are you still thinking about perhaps changing the way unmapped buttons work?
perhaps make a user-defined switched for that? Something like undefined_button = "donothing" or "gotomenu"

Of course... I just lack the proper time to go on developing this stuff... you know, work, family and so on...

In the next release hopefully I'll fix both dol/elf loading and this particular bug.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
By the way just released 0.8, now it contains an experimental dol/elf loader...
@kedest : fixed the unassigned button glitch, it does nothing if user presses an unassigned button

@Slimmmmm : I can count only up to five
tongue.gif
, thanks for the comments!

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
To be able to launch new version of homebrew channel, just change below line in the configuration file
CODE

with this
CODE

I'll update the default intro & other stuff when I find time..

ps: other stuff = crazy intro video, crap wiiload installer/tester

edit: oops J0DI->JODI correction...

laurozza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
WiiCrazy said:
Well you must set the return to option in preloader to "system menu"

Isn't it working like that?
In that way works with no problem, but i would like have the "return to" option set to crazyintro and can still acces to wii menu trough it. ^^ If it's not too hard to implement.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo