WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
A call for those who used Crazy Intro before...

New features are,

1. Visual settings and button configurations separated. Now they are called themes.
Visual settings -> boot logo, press picture, sound, birthday picture, birthday sound so on.

2. All wiimote buttons are now configurable. You can even control what to launch with A and B buttons. Also +, -, 1, 2 buttons are configurable.

3. You can create complicated shortcuts, say you don't want your kids messing with any title deleter or wad manager. Assuming you have hidden channels for those you can create button combination shortcuts, say pressing HOME followed by Left, A, Right, A would take you to any title deleter.

4. Autoboot function for mp3 playing themes. Boots your chosen shortcut, be it homebrew channel, system menu or any title on your wii... To disable the behaviour you just need to press a button for other shortcut....

Anyway, please take a look at below configuration and if you are interested I'd be more than glad to hear about the bugs...

download : http://www.tepetaklak.com/data/CrazyIntro-beta.rar

and now it's open source so you can report bugs & request at google code : http://crazyintro.googlecode.com

ps: This is not a release, just a public beta...

CODE

ÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂ

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks! Awesome, those new features look very cool and useful. Don't have time to test it now, but I will try this tomorrow!

--
What was that application again for creating those hidden channels?

Tux'

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this support AVI files for videos or no? Because I currently like my Hold on Tight vid
tongue.gif

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, tested it now. Seems to be working as advertised.
What is the title_type attribute in the config file?
Also, if a button is unmapped (completely removed from file) and if you press it, it boots to the wiimenu. Is that the intended behaviour?

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
kedest said:
Also, if a button is unmapped (completely removed from file) and if you press it, it boots to the wiimenu. Is that the intended behaviour?

It's a classification for channels,
title_id is the lowest 32 bit of the actual title id a channel can have... like HAXX (Homebrew channel), HACA(Mii channel)...

but actually a full title id is 64 bit and it's high 32 bits just classifies the title... hence the title_type attribute...

You can use below values...

1 for installed channels such as homebrew channel, wiiware, vc games and so on
2 for system channels such as mii channel, shopping channel, weather channel and so on...
4 for game channels like Mario Kart Wii channel, Wii Fit channel... for those channels that are distributed and installed of a retail disc.
5 for downloaded content (we are not interested at all in these)
8 for hidden channels (you should use this type for those hidden channels created with HideandSeek)

hint, you select title type first when using anytitle deleter

For the second question, let me quote a comment from the code
smile.gif

QUOTE// If sd card inserted and have defined shortcuts, then get the shortcut with
// the key. If no shortcut for the selected key then boot Menu.
// (? maybe this behaviour should be changed and instead do nothing in the above loop)

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is there, or could there be, a theme which looks EXACTLY like the regular health screen? Cause I have some young cousins who like to play the Wii when they come over and having to explain homebrew to them would be hard. I'd rather just have it so they can't tell anything is different.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
SifJar said:
Is there, or could there be, a theme which looks EXACTLY like the regular health screen? Cause I have some young cousins who like to play the Wii when they come over and having to explain homebrew to them would be hard. I'd rather just have it so they can't tell anything is different.

Well in that case, you better turn this off through preloader. Because all the value in this application is being able to change the look and feel of the opening of the wii along with shortcuts...

Though it's enough to support the look and feel of original menu opening I think one can still feel the difference... One thing to note, birthday feature should be disabled , if any of your miis have a birthday in that period than birthday picture & birthday music will stick to the screen.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiCrazy said:
kedest said:

It's a classification for channels,
title_id is the lowest 32 bit of the actual title id a channel can have... like HAXX (Homebrew channel), HACA(Mii channel)...

but actually a full title id is 64 bit and it's high 32 bits just classifies the title... hence the title_type attribute...

You can use below values...

1 for installed channels such as homebrew channel, wiiware, vc games and so on
2 for system channels such as mii channel, shopping channel, weather channel and so on...
4 for game channels like Mario Kart Wii channel, Wii Fit channel... for those channels that are distributed and installed of a retail disc.
5 for downloaded content (we are not interested at all in these)
8 for hidden channels (you should use this type for those hidden channels created with HideandSeek)

hint, you select title type first when using anytitle deleter

For the second question, let me quote a comment from the code
smile.gif

QUOTE// If sd card inserted and have defined shortcuts, then get the shortcut with
// the key. If no shortcut for the selected key then boot Menu.
// (? maybe this behaviour should be changed and instead do nothing in the above loop)

great, thx
For those unmapped buttons, personally I would really prefer those buttons doing nothing. But I could also map all of them to the same application I guess (a usb loader in my case)

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cool, thanks. no way to turn the music off? couldn't I just use a silent music file or something?

EDIT: BTW, the link for the EU one doesnt work.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Ooops, fixed the link..

Well there is no way to disable the music in the configuration but you can always use a silent mp3 file... or a silent mod file if you want it to wait indefinetly... dunno how long original health screen waits for input so...

Also you can tweak the fade speed of the press picture in the theme, you need to change animspeed attribute of PressImage element in the theme config xml.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou