Hacking new cart for DS phat

mb9023

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys..I know you get this question a lot. I posted in the 'guide to getting a flashcart' sticky but no replies. Probably doesn't get checked a lot anymore
happy.gif
;

I currently have an R4i Ultra (piece of crap) that isn't letting me play any newer games, so I figure I better shell out for a real card. I have an original phat DS and plan to continue using my Kingston 8GB sdhc (class 4?) mem card. I was thinking the $6 R4DS looked good, but I'm getting mixed readings on whether or not it supports SDHC. If it doesn't I was thinking Acekard 2.1 (don't plan on getting a DSi unless my phat dies out so no need to spend any extra on Ak2i, right?). I'm really just looking to play games.
Thanks for any help!

mb9023

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK that's what I was thinking. shoptemp seems to be out of stock of the AK2.1. Where's another reliable place to get one?

Thanks for the help

Verack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, if your card is an R4i (or just R4) Ultra, you may want to try putting AKAIO on it. The Ultra's site supposedly claims they've made AKAIO compatible on it, thus making it identical to a AceKard2i.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.