New: Boktai - The Sun Is In Your Hand (U)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
wow ive never seen so many smrt boys in the one board
YOUR ARE ALL INVITED TO A SPELLING CONTEST !!!!!!! Pm me for the details
and i also think a spelling gba gmae would be fun for you blue colars

MnM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm, all this talk about "correct" English grammer has compelled me to post something regarding the topic.

Little mistakes are excusable, but a massive chunk of text that has that many errors, really has you thinking about what they are teaching (or what they aren't) in school.

Seriously people, especially you Bamboo, more care should be taken in minimising your spelling and grammatical errors in order for your message to come across as you would like it to.

Believe me, this will only help you in future life.

As for people who don't have English as their first language (and you can certainly tell who those people are), I feel it is perfectly acceptable for them to make errors, as long as their message is getting across. C'mon, these people are doing well enough without English being their primary language.

Bamboo, i'm ashamed that your a fellow Australian, and have such atrocious english. There are exceptions, but you aren't one of them. In a majorly english speaking country such as Australia, more is expected of you. To prove my point, Vivenzo even had better grammer than you, and he's clearly a foreigner.

Buck up son, and curse filled replys such as your previous posts don't make matters better.

Keep that in mind

Hybrid Stigmata

The New Build
Trophies
Website
home.earthlink.net
XP
Country
United States
I fully agree. When you post with about 75% spelling error not only is it annoying for people to read but i honestly makes you come across as unintelligent.
biggrin.gif

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Sun sensor plugin for visualboy doesn't quite work right.  Seems to make the game either high light level or no light level.
Explain what your talking about. What Sun Sensor Plugin?

EDIT: i just remembered who you are, your the guy who acted like he had ffta before the rom came out. Stop posting lies.
The sun sensor was obviously a joke you moron, because only a complete idiot would believe that. And it turned out that I WAS telling the truth about FFTA because the official annoucement was made only hours later, loser.

werwe

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm, all this talk about "correct" English grammer has compelled me to post something regarding the topic.

Believe me, this will only help you in future life.

To prove my point, Vivenzo even had better grammer than you, and he's clearly a foreigner.

Keep that in mind
maybe hes talking about kelsey grammer

radical dreamer

Trophies
Wow, the maximum umber of characters for the locat
Website
radicaldreamer.homeip.net
XP
Country
United States
Damn. I got past that first "solar sensor is broken" screen, but it comes up with another one when Django says "this is the city of darkness". :S

And the 2nd one isn't as easy to get rid of, as the first.
frown.gif

Get rid of first warning screen
33004438 0000
*Of course, when it goes away, it'll show a crappy dialogue glitch, but just keep waiting 'til the guy stops talking, and the game will start... Until that 2nd screen I mentioned.

I hate not knowing asm code.
laugh.gif

RPGs are for people who have patience, and like story content in their games.
tongue.gif

/me has infinite patience, and loves a deep story.
smile.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Damn. I got past that first "solar sensor is broken" screen, but it comes up with another one when Django says "this is the city of darkness". :S

And the 2nd one isn't as easy to get rid of, as the first.
frown.gif

Get rid of first warning screen
33004438 0000
*Of course, when it goes away, it'll show a crappy dialogue glitch, but just keep waiting 'til the guy stops talking, and the game will start... Until that 2nd screen I mentioned.

I hate not knowing asm code.
laugh.gif

RPGs are for people who have patience, and like story content in their games.Â
tongue.gif

/me has infinite patience, and loves a deep story.
smile.gif
Good work on getting past the first warning screen. B)
Even if you can get past all the warning screens we will still need a patch to let the sun work because you can't beat the game without any sun. I hope the patch comes out soon.
If Boktai was released in Australia i may actually have bought it but it isn't released here and doesn't appear that it will be any time soon.

Kimbo King

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
what I would love to see is a patch that works with the real time clock of the EZFA, making the sensor not working at night, and gradually increasing the intensity till noon, then weaker again till 10 pm...

Of course you could cheat by setting your RTC, but it would be up to you.

IMO thats the closest we can get to a sun sensor...

SONiKz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
what I would love to see is a patch that works with the real time clock of the EZFA, making the sensor not working at night, and gradually increasing the intensity till noon, then weaker again till 10 pm...
Dude that would be a plan, but how much extra coding would something like that require... I would say quite a vast amount..... But still a siiik idea

-SONiKz

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
MnM, if you cared to read it, the only errors there are ,are the typos caused by over excited figners, not gramma, i was happy to see that this game was out and typed a message fast, but my happyness soon fell, all i got was negativity by these 2 maggots who
are the kind of people who make the internet not very pleasnt for some people, I really have had a gut full of people acting like this, they wouldnt act like this in the real world so why put on this primative behavior here ? because you are a anti scoial nerd with deep personal problems, and this board is your only emotional outlet ? well if so i feel sorry for you , i sincerely do.however, This place is about games and fun , this shouldnt be the harsh place I felt it to be today. Dont bring all this other stuff into it, the only reason you spoke of my spellign like that was to insult me, you wernt trying to help , that I would understand. you may think its funny, harmless humor, but it is actually insulting.

SONiKz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
An Email I recieved the other day, I thought was fitting,

QUOTE said:
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe. ceehiro

-SONiKz

Vizenzo

Trophies
Website
soundclick.com
XP
Country
MMM the theme of the topic has been lost.... this is not a ENGLISH GRAMMAR IN USE.... is a post of the BOKTAI THE SUN IS IN YOUR ASS.... and we want to play it with the patch
tongue.gif
.... you know what i mean ?
laugh.gif
sleep.gif
wub.gif
wacko.gif

SONiKz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tru Tru, but a patch wont arrive as by magic, it will be here sometime in the next few days I am sure, until then its a case of sitting and waiting.

-SONiKz

D

Deleted User

you dudes really got off topic there, so I'll just say:

Me Grimlock Want Metal Slug & Metroid Zero !!!

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
meeeeeee toooooo , when is it coming out ? soon ? why are poeple startign to tlak about it ? will it come soon ?
EDIT : by "it " i mean metal sug, but when is meteriod out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: