New: Boktai - The Sun Is In Your Hand (U)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid Stigmata

The New Build
Trophies
Website
home.earthlink.net
XP
Country
United States
the retard to english dictionary
shingign = shining
imgaien = imagine
strogn  = strong
onyl = only
seeign  = seeing
osunding = sounding
soem  = some
knwo  = know
intelegantly  = ....translator broke... no idea on this one
wink.gif
congrats.jpg

congratualations on translating my "unreadable" text, do you feel proud that you did that you should? its very clear that you haev been to school and you shure know your english!!!! THUMBS UP MAN!!!! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THIS ONE "onyl = only" YOU ARE LIKE SOME FREAKING GENIUS TO GET THAT ,LIKE A WHOLE FUCKING LETTER WAS OUT OF PLACE HOW DID YOU GET THAT
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
? i am speechless man, and thanks for sharign that with the board im shure they had no hope in decoding my text , you are really doing us all a favor
laugh.gif

ok how bout you guys( fag pancake boy and Whatgives) care less about how sumting is written , if you can read the text (you clearly could ) why make coments like that, i realy think it is so funny how you old ladies nit pick bits of text , mabey you shoudl realises that being abel to type short lines like you do in perfect text isnt actualyl that amazing!!!!! noo, it isnt ?
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
blink.gif
, and some poeple do rush when they are typing. it is no reason to call someone a retard especially if you can read the text you sicko. grow up and stay out of the board if your gonna say shit like that this is about games not your shitty jokes, mann that joke was soo shit....haha i like it when your translator broke you probley jacked off over a really well typed paragraph you jsut did and damaged your translator, thats the real reason its broken your a perverted lonley bastard.
congratulations! you are officially an idiot

Hybrid Stigmata

The New Build
Trophies
Website
home.earthlink.net
XP
Country
United States

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah Rath, after all this flashing and playing FFTA and Banjo, my eyes need a rest!

The worst was playing in Mass Comm when the lights would periodically go on and off for the videos... my eyes would adjust SUPER quick to the SP light in the dark over and over. Is that good eye excercise or just straining?

Kajitani-Eizan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Learn correct english. What you ment to say was It does not exist, not is not exist. And what is a confusion?

Learn correct English. Why is "english" not capitalized? Also, what does "ment" mean?

QUOTE said:
personally im quite partial to the misspellings in his handwriting, and his wonderful penmanship. quite on par with my 6 year old cousin's own skills.

Learn correct English. The phrase "and his wonderful penmanship" is NOT a complete clause. This makes me wonder why, in all your shining perfectionist glory, you placed a comma where you did. I won't even mention the utter lack of capitalization or the missing apostrophe in "im". Oh, wait. I just did. Oh, well.

just one of the MANY ironic misspellings you were able to produce in that jubble of letters

Learn correct English. I don't seem to recognize "jubble" as a valid word in the English language. Perhaps you meant "jumble"? I find it rather ironic that you managed to misspell a word while shooting someone else down for misspelling words.

I think you people get the point. Don't shoot other people down because they have worse English skills than you, because there are other people (e.g. ME) that have better English skills than YOU.

Okay, now that that's over with, I would think that this ROM is similar to the US beta and the JAP release, so there shouldn't be a problem with creating a similar patch. One might even be able to steal code from the US beta and stick it into this ROM. Of course, I am too lazy and am too busy playing GunBound, doing work, and working on other projects of my own to actually attempt such a thing. Well, good luck! I bet someone is working on it as I type...
smile.gif

Rath

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got one week until holidays, I don't mind how long it takes as long as its in the week. Although, alot of you would think differently...but then you remind yourself that you'll be at my mercy one day
tongue.gif

Why has thsi topci becoem one big flaem war...

Kajitani-Eizan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Suck it. Neither the E3 nor the JAP patch work with it.

I realize that. My question asked whether a *similar* patch could be created using most of the code from the old patch.

And it is being my duty to information to you all, that there is not any of this fire warring bisness over any of this english. I am having perfection of english and this is all that a hypothetical one that may being read these topic needs to be knowing. Lets we us all getting along, or you get to burning.

Omero

Former Admin
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.net
XP
Country
Italy
Guys... relax or we'll be forced (we=GBAtemp staff) to take some not-so-nice actions, and trust me, you'll regret that.

GBAtemp is a peaceful community, we are here to live&enjoy the wonderful GBA scene and help each other along the way, and if they don't know how to spell or write correctly in english (and that means a foreign language for them), just be patient and try to be helpful anyway. That's the right spirit.

Otherwise I'll turn GBAtemp into an hungarian board, so you can't complain about other ppl bad writing skills
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Come on, relax
wink.gif

werwe

Trophies
XP
Country
i used to love dr kupo's signature "we will not froget" but the bastard changed it

Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
ummm, can anyone explain this game or are you all too busy falming each other about using correct english.
the cartridge has a sun sensor on it (but you knew that by now) the game is a vampire RPG. You have a solar gun that transforms solar rays into energy you can shoot. Pieces of the gun can be changed (and when you play the game you will see how cool that actually is). Basically you go around killing vampires. I don't want to spoil too much of the game so I think that is where I will stop at. I'm just going to say that the game has a realtime clock in it, and the appearance changes depending on how much sunlight the sensor gets. The more sunlight it gets the more powerful your gun will be as well. Be carefull tho because as a safety precaution the smart folks at konami added a feature where if you have too much sunlight hitting the sensor and you try to shoot, the gun will overheat and stop shooting for a while so you would have to find shade....that is if you are playing with a real cart. In the e3 demo adn the japanese version there was a patch that allowed you to controll the amount of sunlight with L and R...kinda like a sun sensor emulator if you will.
I hope this helped you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What's your thoughts?