new black ops update black screen

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by plutopete, Mar 16, 2011.

Mar 16, 2011
  1. plutopete
    OP

Newcomer plutopete Newbie

United Kingdom
    I've just put black ops on for a bit of carnage and it told me it required an update, as there is no way to play without accepting the update and as the previous ones were harmless I clicked proceed and now I just get a black screen when I try to select multiplayer. I'm using wiiflow and loading from a hard drive, anyone else had this today or suggest anything I can do to get the online working again.

2. robbywu

Newcomer robbywu Advanced Member

United States
    i ma also using wiiflow from a HDD and i havent had any issues at all with this last patch

3. xavii123

Newcomer xavii123 Member

Mexico
    Try to Erase the patch and Download the patch again

4. plutopete
    OP

United Kingdom
    Typical, it would be just me [​IMG]
    I've tried deleting the patch and redoing it but I get the same thing when I try multiplayer, black screen with the white "Loading......" and then it just goes blank.
    At least knowing that it can work again gives me hope I can fix it, I'll try remodding with modmii and see what happens. [​IMG]

5. fattest

Member fattest GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i'm using wiiflow r304-224 and blackops loads using cios250base57 and i have no issues with the latest patch. most importantly no multiplayer freezing so far.

6. Tolly

Newcomer Tolly Member

United Kingdom
    mine was black screen

i just turned off the Ocarina in game load and load from ios222 instead of 249
    wait at the main menu till the people start talking, then click multiplayer. and BANG YOUR ON. [​IMG]

7. plutopete
    OP

United Kingdom
    Phew, well I've got it going again, had to delete my profiles as well as the patches and I have to use config usb loader.