New Acekard 2i not working....

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by sandman512, Jan 19, 2011.

Jan 19, 2011
  1. sandman512
    OP

Newcomer sandman512 Member

United States
    Good morning everyone. I currently have an Acekard 2i that works on my DS. I decided to buy another Acekard. When I got the new Acekard, I took the files(loading folder) and transferred it to the new card(2 gig). I then put games on the card. I put the card in and powered up the DS. I got the following error message, Missing System Files. Any thoughts or suggestions? THANKS!

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    1 - Open the microSD.

2 - Take a screenshot.

3. CannonFoddr

Member CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

United Kingdom
    ^ agree

You don't mention if you also transferred the 'akmenu4.nds' file over as well, only the 'loading folder' (?)

IIRC you should have an 'akmenu4.nds' on your root and a '/_ak/' or '/_aio/' folder (if you're using AKAIO instead) as the bare minimum of files for the card to work

4. Depravo

Global Moderator Depravo Jaded curmudgeon

United Kingdom
  5. sandman512
    OP

United States
    Thanks for the replies! I'm work now, I'll get you a screen shot when I get home. I will also try the set up guide. THANKS!

6. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    Instead of WWW.R43DSGUIDES.COM linking to a WWW.R43DSGUIDES.COM guide that is WWW.R43DSGUIDES.COM hosted on a site WWW.R43DSGUIDES.COM that steals the WWW.R43DSGUIDES.COM name "R4" and WWW.R43DSGUIDES.COM combines it with WWW.R43DSGUIDES.COM "3DS" and then WWW.R43DSGUIDES.COM plasters its name WWW.R43DSGUIDES.COM over everything, WWW.R43DSGUIDES.COM why not just WWW.R43DSGUIDES.COM link to the guide WWW.R43DSGUIDES.COM that is written WWW.R43DSGUIDES.COM by a GBATemp WWW.R43DSGUIDES.COM member and is WWW.R43DSGUIDES.COM much more detailed WWW.R43DSGUIDES.COM and up to date?

http://gbatemp.net/t218103-updated-n00b-gu...up-your-acekard

7. sandman512
    OP

United States
    Thanks to everyone. I used one of the above listed guides and it worked like a charm. THANKS!