Hacking New 3DSXL Hack

SekiTimewalker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a old 3DS XL, and it's getting really slow (too many games). I'm ready to upgrade to a brand new New 3DS XL, so it will be up to date on firmware. How easy is one to hack compared to the 3DS XL? I have the R3 Gold (i think thats it) with the switch to aide in installing Luna.

Last edited by SekiTimewalker,

FarisMarie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh it's just as easy as installing CFW on the o3DS!

There's no need to use a flashcart, you can install CFW on a New 3DS the exact same way as the o3DS!

Just make sure you download the correct New 3DS files :)

Reactions: SekiTimewalker

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a old 3DS XL, and it's getting really slow (too many games). I'm ready to upgrade to a brand new New 3DS XL, so it will be up to date on firmware. How easy is one to hack compared to the 3DS XL? I have the R3 Gold (i think thats it) with the switch to aide in installing Luna.
https://3ds.hacks.guide/

Reactions: SekiTimewalker

SekiTimewalker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: FarisMarie

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a old 3DS XL, and it's getting really slow (too many games).
If you think too many games is the problem, why not just uninstall some games..? Also, a new 3DS isn't necessarily going to handle "too many games" any better.

I'm ready to upgrade to a brand new New 3DS XL, so it will be up to date on firmware.
The old 3DS has the same firmware version as the new 3DS.

SekiTimewalker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you think too many games is the problem, why not just uninstall some games..? Also, a new 3DS isn't necessarily going to handle "too many games" any better.

The old 3DS has the same firmware version as the new 3DS.
The New3DS, from what I've heard, loads the main screen a lot faster, regardless of amount of games. It also is a lot faster to begin with, has a bigger screen, and the larger battery is nice.

As to why I'm not deleting games, I will eventually. Either I haven't beat the games or I haven't gone through to see if I like them enough to keep them. I've been playing my Switch and PS4 more lately.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: