Hardware new 3ds xl stuck in sleep mode

Deleted member 605518

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
im new here, so i bought a new 3ds xl recently and is working gud when i close the lid it wont go to the sleep mode and the light is still on (it didnt fade) but the screen will turn off...
when i tried turn on my 3ds the battery drained so does anyone know how to fix this

[SOLVED]

Last edited by Deleted member 605518,

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In Sleep mode the 3ds is still on and drains power. Its not shuting down. Sleep Mode will reduce power consumption while still using features such as StreetPass and SpotPass. And to be able start where you stoped immediatly. The light want go out.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im new here, so i bought a new 3ds xl recently and is working gud when i close the lid it wont go to the sleep mode and the light is still on (it didnt fade) but the screen will turn off...
when i tried turn on my 3ds the battery drained so does anyone know how to fix this
Have you tried removing the battery, leaving it for a 1min while you check the pins on the battery and the connectors on the 3ds, then putting it back and testing again?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79IIbOZmwvI