serge85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello Guys.

Last week I bought a New 3DS XL in my country, it was cheap, and it was working (seller sent me videos and photos).

When the console arrived to my home, it wouldn't turn on, I had to press the button too many times until it worked, besides that, the console was fine, good screens, audio, wifi, buttons etc. But, I couldn't turn the console off, so I had to remove the battery.

The next day I opened the 3DS XL, removed the axyb board, the flex cable,inserted them again and....it worked! I could turn on and off the console, without problems.!

Well...it's been 7 days, and I began having troubles again.

I opened once again the console did the same, but there are issues:

1) most of the time I can turn the console on, if I press the power button like 2-4 times and hold it for 2 seconds and let it go.

2) I can't turn it off using the power button, I just can't so I'm using the rosalina menu to shut it down.

Unfortunately, I can't buy a power board to test. (AXYB Board) I just ordered another flex cable from aliexpress to test.

The fuses are ok, there is continuity.

Any advice or tip?

Thank yo so much!

serge85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
UPDATE: The console is working fine today, I can power it on, and shut it down without problems.

nevertheless I ordered another flex cable and found a power board to do some testing, will write the results in due time.

KraftCee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello.
I think I have the same problem as you. Right now, I'm trying to find the ABXY board that you were talking about, but I can't find it anywhere for the N3DS XL.
Can I get a link ? Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)