Hacking new 3DS NA firmware

diecast82

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any guesses as to which firmware these will come with? I'm thinking it will be an older one do to time and also the announcement of a update when it comes out.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
My crystal ball is a bit murky.

Seriously, not a single person here can possible know, no matter how many pages of speculatuon people churn out.

Reactions: Melon__Bread

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope it comes with 9.2. They are stupid enough to do it. They left America without the regular sized 3ds. They would be stupid enough to send out exploitable systems.

Reactions: memomo and Arkansaw

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad that I bought a small new 3ds with 3 cover plates since it's not even coming to the US, makes me feel better. Its a very good chance that the system will come out with 9.3+. If it doesn't then only the first shipment will have 9.2 or below

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
It doesn't seem NoA are doing the normal new 3ds yet, so that's pretty much out of the question for haxoring imo.

The xl's will probably have 9.0 on them.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It depends on how they reason it. 9.2 will probably boost launch sales and that would be a marketing consideration.
If you beleive that only 1% of customers use flashcarts for whatever reason then no. I really have no idea how accurate that often quoted statistic is.

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
I saw someone on gbatemp said between firmwares 8.1, 9.0, 9.2, 9.3 and 9.4. I wish between 8.1 and 9.2.

Wait and see on Feb 13, 2014 then people would release out what is on firmware version for New Nintendo 3DS XL.

New Nintendo 3DS have different release date, not same like XL but one problem not tell release date for New Nintendo 3DS yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed