Hacking New 2ds xl hack-able?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well got my R4i gold rts card through today, and CFW my New 2DS XL on 11.5.0.38 worked very well with the video guild!.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/new-2ds-xl-hack-able.481731/page-6#post-7548004
------

I wonder if YSmenu / Ysmenu.nds would work with the WoodR4 for R4i gold rts , will have to give it a go!

Will have to re-dump and blow the dust of my older nds games lol, Now can do both nds and 3ds :)

Last edited by drwhojan,

RY0M43CH1Z3N

Touching things and improving your world
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
16 after the pay to nds-card.com, i received the package!!

Let you a pick with the "package" and the card (with my nick in the paper to you see it isn't fake)

Later i'll let you know if i have any problem using NTRboot

Attachments

• photo5877235198217791946.jpg
    photo5877235198217791946.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 186

bomboy2121

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Well got my R4i gold rts card through today, and CFW my New 2DS XL on 11.5.0.38 worked very well with the video guild!.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/new-2ds-xl-hack-able.481731/page-6#post-7548004
------

I wonder if YSmenu / Ysmenu.nds would work with the WoodR4 for R4i gold rts , will have to give it a go!

Will have to re-dump and blow the dust of my older nds games lol, Now can do both nds and 3ds :)
Thats good to know, i just got my n2dsxl so im waiting to hack it

16 after the pay to nds-card.com, i received the package!!

Let you a pick with the "package" and the card (with my nick in the paper to you see it isn't fake)

Later i'll let you know if i have any problem using NTRboot
That would be great! And in the end i also ordered the same one from ndscard, now im waiting for it to arrive.....please let me know how the hacking is going for ya!

Reactions: drwhojan

RY0M43CH1Z3N

Touching things and improving your world
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
Thats good to know, i just got my n2dsxl so im waiting to hack it

That would be great! And in the end i also ordered the same one from ndscard, now im waiting for it to arrive.....please let me know how the hacking is going for ya!

The NTRboot was good in my N3DS XL and my 2DS XL without any error or brick, i can recover my flash card with the files in 3ds.guide is amazing card and developpers!!

Reactions: drwhojan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: and the lightning is frequent, so my power will most likely go out