Hacking New 2DS XL Bootstrap9 Install

Chunky18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Quite new to the game and having some difficulties. I managed to install ntrboot but when trying to boot into bootstrap9 with the magnet the 2ds xl just stays in sleep mode and won't boot up. The magnet seems fine as it makes it goto sleep. The card is a 3ds rts gold purchased from an official seller.

Can anyone give some advice? I went to install ntrboot again but nothing shows up abd it just says there is nothing insterted into the game card slot. Would this be the reason for it not booting as the console can't see any data on the card?

Last edited by Chunky18,

PossiblyOne

Alive For Now
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like you flashed ntrboot onto the flashcart correctly. After you do that the console isn't even supposed to recognize that there's something in the cartridge slot. Make sure the 2ds sd is in the console and not in the flashcart. Also make sure you have all the correct files and that the safeb9sinstaller.firm is renamed.

Last edited by PossiblyOne,

Chunky18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No I didn't, I put the sd card back into the cart. It worked first time when I figured that out. N00b error I guess :)

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
It sounds like you flashed ntrboot onto the flashcart correctly. After you do that the console isn't even supposed to recognize that there's something in the cartridge slot. Make sure the 2ds sd is in the console and not in the flashcart. Also make sure you have all the correct files and that the safeb9sinstaller.firm is renamed.
If the files were wrong it would shut down not stay on sleep mode.

Reactions: PossiblyOne

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm