Hacking New 2DS XL Black & Lime FW???

longnosedgoblin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really like the look of the new 2DS xl black and lime consoles that come with mariokart preinstalled. Has anyone bought one and checked what firmware they are shipping with (uk)?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I really like the look of the new 2DS xl black and lime consoles that come with mariokart preinstalled. Has anyone bought one and checked what firmware they are shipping with (uk)?
It will come with firm 11.4 or higher, probably 11.6-7.
It's all the same hacking situation: Frogminer or ntrboot.

longnosedgoblin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a r4 already for ntr boot, wasn’t sure if there were any out with 11.9 yet as I didn’t really want to have to do the miner route.

longnosedgoblin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven’t hacked a 3ds for a while, I thought 11.9 and over you were stuck using seedminer/frog miner. So even in 11.9.0-42 you can still use ntrboot to get luma installed?

mranonymous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I literally just bought a brand new lime green/black one that arrived 15 minutes ago. I am located in the US, and wish to install cfw on it.

I can check the Firmware for you, but before I do that I need to get through the setup screen - so does anyone know which region I should choose, or does it not matter? US is of course not available, so would UK be my next best option?

Just want to make sure I can download Steel Diver.

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...