New: 1356 - Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (U)

Red

Suspended
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
It's only 64Mb - and you could strip the '* Engine by www.MagicPockets.com' ad to end by 8327360 Bytes.

TelcoLou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I for one really like these Diablo-esque crawls. I work the graveyard shift and like a nice, low-challange game to whittle away the dull hours on the job
smile.gif

My only complaint: no 'run' button. I really hate having to 'crawl' in these types of games, but otherwise a quality title.

Squiffy

GBATemp's Little Embarrassment
Trophies
Website
pyon.co.uk
XP
Country
It's only 64Mb - and you could strip the '* Engine by www.MagicPockets.com' ad to end by 8327360 Bytes.
Could you give me an offset to truncate from, please?
Or anyone?

EDIT
Never mind, I took a look at the rom and it's pretty obvious.

It's 8327360 [0x007F10C0]

It seems to work still at 7.94MB.

EDIT
And I just realised that he said all that in his post
laugh.gif

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
Err... well, I beat it. That was quick. It did open up a new class though, "Elven Fighter". They have a lot of magic attacks, bow use and spells, plus fairly good attack stats. Pretty much a wizard/archer combo

I was expecting more in terms of items/weapons, but it seems pretty limited in that category. Oh well, still a good game overall.

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, it has 3 Acts total, if that counts for anything. Also I was playing on hardware, not an emu. So, it wasn't sped up from fast forward and save states. That was real gameplay time. I only reached level 22 though, so I guess more time could be put towards leveling up, or put towards leveling up the newly opened classes (that is, if any more can be opened).

deadpixie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huh? i think there iz a progression after u win a couple billion times.............but yeaz i getz to see the thingie fight.....
Attack acher from hell

lukas2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hummm... on GBA-NFO they've nuked Trashman's version for the Hyperion one...

We'll have to see if there's something wrong with Trashman's version...

pocketheaven hasn't been updated yet...

Sap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just started playing as an archer. Seems promising so far, I'm just entering the cellar in act 1. Controls are nice, but I'm surprised at there being no music so far.
blink.gif

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
There are some but it's more atmosphere musics than BGM. This one is a cool dungeon exploring with a story and the universe of Baldur. It turns into the Record Of Lodoss War (on DC) of the GBA, not that bad. I prefer to wait Shining Soul 2. I prefer the atmosphere of the shining series than the baldur's one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol