OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
new.gif
1287 - Mucha Lucha Mascaritas of the Lost Code USA 32Mbits (MODE 7)

1287.PNG
1287-2.PNG

Languages: English
Save Type : EEPROM_V122 [/p]

BlazeHedgehog

Trophies
Website
www.blazefire.tk
XP
Country
Ugh. A terrible flash cartoon shown on saturday morning forcing "ethnic diversity" on kids turned videogame. It also helps kids "learn spanish",

post edited before a flame war starts
smile.gif

unusername

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Yo podría decir que mi idioma es mucho mejor que el tuyo, además de que... aunque estemos en América, eso no significa que dependamos 100% del inglés.

(hehehe translate that... fool!)

Greetings From Chile - South America

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yo podría decir que mi idioma es mucho mejor que el tuyo, además de que... aunque estemos en América, eso no significa que dependamos 100% del inglés.

well to back up the person you call fool, here is what you said

I could say that my language is far better that yours, in addition of which... although we are in America, that does not mean that we depend 100% on the English.

now the conclusion. the game sucks big time, and the show sucks big time. now for you to bring up something about American language is a flame war starter, and i think a mod should check it out, now for me what i was going to say im goign to hold off, cause i dont want a flame war. but what you say is true, in chile who needs American, but in AMerica who needs spanish. of course today it proved that spanish 2 lessons are coming in handy
smile.gif
, but other than translating spanish i find no reason to depend om spanish here in America. now which language is better, id have to say is greek. i dont know greek, but ive studied a little, and from what ive been studying, there isnt a more defined languge than greek, but as far as todays world, its sort of imperitive to know American, at least if you visit America, but i guess you could say the sam in spanish if i were to visit South America. anyway dude i sujest you dont bring up posts like that though. of course im no mod so i cant say that, but some people may find that offensive.

anyway back to the game. i never liked the show much(honestly who likes a show about mexican wrestlers besides jackie chans cartoon
smile.gif
) my overall opinion in this game, well id say if you have sapre room just to fill your cart up then flash it, but with all the games coming out, thats ardly the case. if you enjoy it flash it, thats just my opinion on the game k

ronin_in_tears

.:|pr0n$t4r|:.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

If you gonna post in this forum be so kind and use english as your main language.

I don't know spanish, so what if you called me names and stuff, i'd never know.

The parts that i could understand, have nothing to do with the above subject.

Please keep that sort of crap in pm's or start up a thread in the testing area.

Kind regards

~ronin~

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The show had potential, it could have been cool if they conentrated on the fighting and the tecniques and moves but instead they made it a lame show about kids and morals and stuff.

What's the point of having a cartoon with masked wrestlers when they don't wrestle.

They could have just used normal kids in a normal world.....Same witht hat Kids Next Door thing, it's SO LAME! I hope they make a Kids Next Door game to add to the crappy games library.

TonyCool

Trophies
Website
www.ndsspain.com
XP
Country
First, try to correct it, the game is Multi3: English, French and Spanish.

I don't really know who did the spanish translation, but it's awful! Grammar and orthographic errors, unused words (it seems it was taken from a english-spanish translator done by a child)

I don't know about french translation... I hope the programmers have a better french translator...

¡Que juego tan malo! (What a bad game!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg