New: 1286 - Sim City 2000 (E)

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
GBA Freak... i'm guessing why you arn't happy with it is you've set your orignal expectations higher then what they have given... but you have to remember this is pretty damn impressive for a gameboy advance... it can't process a very big area like the pc can... the GBA has a very limited memory (under one megabyte actualy... to be specific 32 Kbyte + 96 Kbyte VRAM (in CPU), 256 Kbyte WRAM (external of CPU)) so there's no way it could work with a bigger map with more details.

There's are my only list of issues that I've found so far, and it's not regarding that lag (again it isn't that bad... jeesh again this isn't a pc... it's portable, and for what it is... it's pretty damn sweet)....
-umm... am i blind or how do i find out my city's population? or did they just forget that fact?
-only being able to see and change my city budget plan after each year.
frown.gif

-the stats map, why don't they draw the streets or city area when viewing crime, or schooling, or fire coverage, etc...???
-but i will admit, 1 save slot isn't much... but again who knows how big of a save file we are working with? it is an EEprom save type.

even though i don't agree with, but i do see your complaint about small city limits cause it will sure make it a challange to make it up to metropolis rating. but overall... damn i love this game.

....phil

GBAfreak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
the snes could handle it perfect, and the gba is more powerfull then the snes(it has a better doom, and it could port yoshi's island and all that perfect). why didn't they put it in a 64Mbit cartridge???
frown.gif

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
do you know what else is worse? I just had a fire and it wont go out
laugh.gif
, damn voluntar firemen.
i had a riot... and that ended my city. so i've started fresh again to learn from my mistakes... but that's just the game of simcity. takes quite a few times, for me atleast, to get a thriving city that keeps growing and with good cash flow.

-KyRoS-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really liking this game a lot. Does anyone have any good tips for making money. Best I've seen to make is about 300 or so a year. Also is there some key to keeping buildings from becoming abandoned? Police and other services are quite expensive to keep up as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple