New: 1254 - Slime Morimori Dragon Qst Shougeki (J)

TmP_stryk

Still I Rise™
OP
Trophies
Website
www.still-i-rise.com
XP
Country
United States
new.gif
1254 - Slime Morimori Dragon Qst Shougeki JAP 64 Mbits (repacKING)

1254.PNG
1254-2.PNG

Languages: Japanese
Save Type : EEPROM_V122[/p]

ACaed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cyph3r...this isn't a Dragon Warriors Monsters game...it's a spin-off of the Dragon Warriors series, starring none other than Slime! No catching of monsters goes on in this game: YOU are the SLIMESTER, baby!

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been waiting to get a chance to play this game, I wasn't very excited about just interested in it so I'll give it a try.

Looks cute and I really like that Japanese cuteness there are quite a few excellent cute Jap games on GBA that I can actually play.

esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
........can't ......get......past......the second stage.............

the game gives very few hints .....and there's no continue function.
i really refuse to play games without a continue function. the GBA is a portable console dammit....i don't have the time to look up a save statue or something everytime.......

it looks cute and moves well, but i'm stuck on the second stage without a continue function, and absolutely no instruction as to what to do.......

mukimuki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
2nd stage=forest?
smash the treasure chests and then use your stretch attack (hold a+d pad direction, release a) to knock the slimes into the air, then catch them on your back.
next just go to the entrance and press B to throw them out

edit: once this stage is done (you save the pastor) you can save in the church back in your town.

esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
thanks muki. i just figured it out after lunch.....i didn't think about throwing them out of the forest....dumb.

it's weird though, that one of the few things that actually follows the DQ series is one of the things i dislike the most: saving at the church. ugh.

well, i'll give this game a try until SD G Generation comes out....

edit: pretty far along now. i guess for an action game, i can accept the saving system. however, it's getting a bit monotonous.....of all the things a slime can do, the only useful one is charging and ramming things/ppl.
not a bad game though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: