New: 1246 - Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga (E)

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Maarten Jalink, you shouldnt double post (double posting = posting twice in a row)and you shouldnt quote so much especially when theyres images in the quotes, just a tip so you wont get in trouble in the future
tongue.gif

J

jadaramiro

not only u couldn't get past a level on eurasia's release but marios bros didn't even work.

WHAT HAPPENED EURASIA?

jonny_eh

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The original release is working wondefully in my EZF Advance cart. I'm guessing there was nothing 'wrong' with the original release but the game uses technology not in most carts and emulators. They should release games in their raw forms and releases patches to increase its compatibility, like they did with this. It's good to have the unadultered orginal. Even if it doesn't work on your hardware, maybe you'll get new hardware someday?

GBAer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EZFA users where able to play it one day before other flash cart users, but with one major problem, they wernt able to backup there saves, so it wasnt really worth playing it for any length of time because not being able to backup your save makes the ezfa fix is a bit usless.

S

Shoryu

i have this version and i can't save :'(
i've a 128M F2A and i think it's because it doesn't support EEPROM
(i had to patch every game with eeprom save type)
but this one is already patched and fatv8 can't patch it
please help

zloty

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
not only u couldn't get past a level on eurasia's release but marios bros didn't even work.

WHAT HAPPENED EURASIA?
ok well,

this release is now nuked but is that only because the original super mario bros game doesnt work?

if thats the only reason its still fine to flash onto a cart and play right, or is there more problems into the game like jadaramiro said, is it true theres a certain level u cant get past?

J

jadaramiro

well i guess either there should be a repack or not cuz i found a patch that applies the save fix and allows u to play it on any flash cart

HERE IT IS

Saria

The Sage Of The Forest Temple
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mines on frameskip 2 and it still flickers running at a constant 100% fps

besides we've been reliably informed by many people that its an emu problem but its not THAT serious that it affects gameplay

Bridgy84

Yub Nub
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thanx saria
laugh.gif
. well i have played it like crazy but overall i would call it easy yet really fun. Mario and luigi were level 37. Still want a mario rpg port (keeps on dreaming
tongue.gif
)

kaizerarel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have patched Mario And Luigi and I have try to put it on my 256 MB Flash2Advance cart.
Now the rom works but there is a strange problem.
When my Game Boy show the Gba Loader menù there are two title for Mario and Luigi.
One is the truth MARIO&LUIGIP
an one is SUPERMARIOD (Super mario advance 4)

This is a ghost link because there is only a blank screen if I click here.
I had try to erase my Cart and flash it again but the error is the same.

WHO CAN HELP ME??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs?si=rnzM6Df7jeL6FiPz