New: 1246 - Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga (E)

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Thanx a lot for the link to the save patch DrKupo! Or did you make it?!? I'm going to try it out on my EZ-Flash right now, if it doesn't work on that i'll try it on my f2a.

Saria

The Sage Of The Forest Temple
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hehe finally - people can save now

that was pretty fast for a patch release

*goes back to playing it on VBA
smile.gif

J

jadaramiro

man i like this game it just reminds me of mario rpg

oh and ppl svc chaos rom is out

PEACE

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the battle system is just like Mario RPG. Good game!
The patch works with Xtreme 512m and doesn't delete other game's save files.
So far, this game seems worth buying.

Daedalus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I love the person who made that patch. I quickly tried it emulated, and couldn't wait for a patch, and my housemate has been rubbing it in because he just bought himself an EZFA and has been playing it today.
Mario for me!

-KyRoS-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried out the patch and it works on FA2 Pro card (visoly). Also did not mess up my save for FireEmblem either. Nice being able to have both on here at once.

matt1freek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
been waiting a long time for this game .. if you dont play it your a goddamn fool..i loved mario rpg and paper mario and this game is twice as good
smile.gif
if you want to see some more screenshots im pulling some over here---> http://www.emuxhaven.net/forum/index.php?s...opic=3093&st=45
oh btw thanks for the patch.. its times like this i wish i had a new flashlinker

Yufi

Trophies
Website
fatel.obbhost.com
XP
Country
anyone pass the water puzzle yet? I can't figure out what I have to do..in that part where mario gets fat full of water
I shot the fan a couple of times and mushrooms and coins came out, nothing else. I'm stuck, I've seent eh fnk-rat guy and he's blocked my path, spoken to everyone at least 5 times already and been to see the Hammerhead Bros. and yet the bridge is not fixed. Any ideas?
huh.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
anyone pass the water puzzle yet? I can't figure out what I have to do..in that part where mario gets fat full of water
I shot the fan a couple of times and mushrooms and coins came out, nothing else. I'm stuck, I've seent eh fnk-rat guy and he's blocked my path, spoken to everyone at least 5 times already and been to see the Hammerhead Bros. and yet the bridge is not fixed. Any ideas?
huh.gif
goto where the hammerhead bros house is (for a reference point). Then exit to the left (the way you came) go DOWN then to the left along a different path then the one to the hammerhead bros. Keep going left. You should get a cutscene, once that's down go back and talk to the hammerhead bros, then exit their house and the bridge will be done
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: