New: 1236 - Lord of the Rings TROTK (U)

rh0gee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey n00bs, please read the rules and STOP asking for direct downloads! I know I'm acting like I'm Mr. know-it-all, but please understand, websites that use to offer direct d/loads and talked about such are NO LONGER online! That's b/c it is illegal. We do not want any action taken against this site. Do us all a favor and learn how to IRC. The FAQ is very helpful. But you better stop talking about this before you get Mod'ed.

fair warning.

bandidoquest

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the SS doesn't look good after all
mad.gif

obanir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think it has a "connectability to the Game Cube feature" although I think its just trading exp points or something like that. I love the League of Gentlemen avatar Angel X.

Saria

The Sage Of The Forest Temple
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well after playing this 3rd installment

I can say that I dont like these kinda games - dunno what it is that makes me detest Slash 'em ups... I just never really liked them
frown.gif

*eagerly awaits Sword of Mana

gba2002

GBA SP Masta
Trophies
Website
www.ausgba.tk
XP
Country
2 towers was easy to beat maybe you should go back and relive that wondeful adventure. Number 1 was crap and resembled more of an RP but a crap RPG as where 2 and 3 are like diablo style and its mad.

PhaTdrU

GBAtemp's Phattest Member (o_O)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
sniff... i've been waiting for this game since they announced it... finnally i can play it.. been bores as hell playing lotr ttt

DJLO

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well , here is my 2 cents worth

I played the game for a few hours last night and can say its one of the better games i have played in a while. There is non stop Diablo action in this game, the levels are challenging, great story line and excellent graphics.

I can say for sure, that this will stay on my flash card until im finished with it.

If you haven't played it, i suggest giving it a go

mikem66104

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes I do have to agree with you DJLO this game is really good......... I had trouble gettin into the others..but with this one..thefirst level was kinda hard, well hot hard but challenging......and the story line is great and its fun having someone around you also:-D but I would go get it yourself guys you will like this one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: ya, that's bad, don't want the mut to have explosive diarrea