New: 1208 - Tak and the Power of Juju (U)

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1208 - Tak and the Power of Juju USA 64Mbits (Hyperion)

1208.PNG
1208-2.PNG

Languages: English
Save Type: EEPROM[/p]

CharlieF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have the Gamecube version. It is a mix of genres. Think Rayman 2 on the N64 with a jungle theme, Soul Reaver 1 on the PS1 with switching between normal and spirit worlds, and 1080 snowboarding. I played it for about 30 minutes at the store before deciding to take it home with me.

mekaxero

I am the alpha, and the omega
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
anyone else try this on EZFA? I try it, and after picking a save slot, Tak runs towards some guy, and when he almost touches him, the game freezes, the music still plays, but i cannot control anything and Tak is frozen...

Invader Zim game would be awesome, if it was made properly... like trying to take over the world while dodging and harming Dib.

lebrett

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
anyone else try this on EZFA? I try it, and after picking a save slot, Tak runs towards some guy, and when he almost touches him, the game freezes, the music still plays, but i cannot control anything and Tak is frozen...

Invader Zim game would be awesome, if it was made properly... like trying to take over the world while dodging and harming Dib.
Same freezing problem on my EZFA....
frown.gif

mekaxero

I am the alpha, and the omega
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i have a visoly cart, 2 of them actually, but my usb linker has to be installed, uninstalled, and installed again to work on XP, and it is a pain in the arse, because sometimes it still says there is no cart. So i got an EZFA. and have had no problems with it. cept with this one game.

A

AngelHunter

I already heard about this game from like 3 months ago. I think released on PS2, GC, and Xbox. Didn't know it was available on GBA too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?