New: 1208 - Tak and the Power of Juju (U)

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was more interested in the GBA version then the versions for the other three consoles, there it looked like another 3D Platformer to me. I really do hope that this turns out to be a fun game on the GBA only problem is that the game is 64Mb I MUST get myself a new flash cart and perhaps start buying games for once (I wouldn't buy this but I would some other games that I flash all the time on my F2A 256)

EDIT: Finally downloaded the game, it really is good the soundtrack as many said is very cool, guess I'll have lots of fun with this one, that is when I won't be playing the pasterpece that Jak II is.

Brekelefuw

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i palyed about 1.5 hours of it. i enjoy it. it verges on midnless platformer...but just when you get bored you get a chicken suit, or you ride a rhino etc.
the music is good
as you progress you gain more health and are able to sustain more damage. i can get hit 8 times now.
you turn into a fish at one point.
its fun. you get new weapons and magic. i have a hadouken style shot.

mine froze when i got to this mountain goat in the 5th world on my ezfa

nirfri

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
wink.gif
doesn't run on my 256 Mb F2A (USB).

Any1 have it working on F2A ?

L33tNgAGeHaX0r

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
WOW! I was busy hacking my NGage and saw this l33t game pop up on here and was like WHOA! I gotta check this shizzle out! I must say this is the best GBA game ever! EVER I SAY!...E-V-A-RRRRRR! It has the best sound and graphics of any GBA game out. You gots to run out and buy like it now but I hope you pre-ordered it cause you know them counter jockeys at EB will be like, Yo did you preorder this! and if not they'll still sell it to ya Aight! Me though Im gonna stick to NGage cause it's the shit fo' sure. Oh did you know you can hack your NGage to run PS2 games?! L33T NGAGE HACKERS ONLY NEED APPLY!
ph34r.gif

SilverGenix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
bah the game is ok, but i have seen better platform games (like crash bandicoot) but its ok, you have to watch out for plants on the ground cuz they are really mean if you dont look out for them.
the graphics are ok and the gameplay is kewl
the game has a story!!! woa, lolz, havent heard that in a while did ya
laugh.gif

fireworkz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nice Game . Unfortunately it crashes (on the hardware) after a while.
Seems to be doing so with others out here too.
Hope a new dump will come as its a cute game
Take Care
Fireworkz
ph34r.gif

Socks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the game was lots of fun. . .why did you think it was crap, Don? It may not be up you're alley, but I don't believe anyone can call it crap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)