New: 1205 - Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch (J)

No Name Trowa Barton

Namaiki iun-ja naiyo™
Trophies
Website
www.NoNameTrowaBarton.com
XP
Country
United States
works AWSOME with my metal pad
happy.gif

ok i maped the upleft and upright to the B and A buttons. this game rocks on full screen emulation with a dance pad.
happy.gif
i can full combo that crystle blue song on heavy
happy.gif

esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
hmm, i might try this, but i guess there's no chance that this is an overdump?

i'm really upset with the 128mb trend that a lot of games seems to be following these days..... but anyway.

BlazeHedgehog

Trophies
Website
www.blazefire.tk
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Now why would anyone put DDR game on a hand held game? And why are there like ka zillion DDR games that are all the same? And before the DDR fan jump on me and say they're not the same... THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE!!

Of course DDR games are the same. Different songs, same gameplay. Fortuantely DDR is the kind of game that is easy to make and has gameplay that doesn't need to be updated/changed for each new incarnation. You just make new dance steps. Now, if you're trying to say Beatmania and DDR is the same, well, THEN you'd be ignorant. DDR is dancing, Beatmania is drums/bass.

QUOTEi'm really upset with the 128mb trend that a lot of games seems to be following these days

As technology expands, especially in the computer realm, the more complex things become, and the more data is required to store them. It's not a "trend", it's a "natural evolution". Look at NES games -- stuff like Donkey Kong and Excite Bike barely top 10kb in size, but when you get to a game like Kirby's Adventure, that's 1mb. All three are NES games, but Kirby was made later in the NES's life, and is generally more 100x more complex than Donkey Kong and Excitebike combined.

Plus, this is a MUSIC game. Key word being MUSIC. In this type of game graphics don't really matter -- it's the music you're hearing. As such, alot of high-quality audio is required, and we all know how fast high-quality audio eats up disk space.

B

BooFoo

um how do you play this game? I get like 90th to 98th places in the scores. I think that is bad......

Mega_Mizzle_X

Music and Me...
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
OHHH YEAHHH
This game is soo cool. I love DDR and stuff like that. This game is sweet. Quite addicting, like Eye toy only .. Dance

gacktgacktgackt

Trophies
Website
thedeskandchair.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Look forward in future to Konami making a plug in Mini Beatmania controller for the EXT. port. It could have an ickle scratch pad ^^ but trying to fit 7 keys on a tiny pad would be difficult.....a 4 arrow Mini DDR controller would be no problem...like those ones you can buy from the GAME stores.

"I just love to stand behind them and at the right time tap on their bottom arrow...that has always pissed them off so much =)"

Wow, you remind me of a townie. It's only ever townies who do that for some reason, I dunno why I guess they're just jealous. Seriously, what other reason other than jealousy would there be for trying to ruin someones game.....think about it, if someone who was doing Paranoia Survivor Max on ONI (this person having played DDR for years and had loads of practice, and just liked the whole appearance aspect of the game) nearly finished the song....and you, the goat, just kept tapping their bottom button...making them miss and fail the song. I hate people like you, scum of the earth....and deserve to be dragged into the centre of the arcade and shot.

Mindliner

Trophies
XP
Country
hmm tried it. the music and singing is pretty impressive, but the music changes, and i feel as if the timing is off on them all... like my putton-pressings aren't connecting hmm

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mmm... let'see
pro
it's like ddr
the penguin mode is funny
cons
it's weird!
only 9 music and they are somehow similar
there are some option blocked for some strange reason
the animation... they are make for confuse you! yes i'm sure it's not an error because they pop only if you are doing well!
laugh.gif

general opinion
mmm i don't know if you like this kind of music and can overcome the weirdness of the game you are going to like it otherwise if you don't like it think that this means that konami a day is going to make a beatmania advance (or otherwise i'm going to kill them!)
(P.S with britney spear dance beat,the bratz game, and the crappy port of space channel 5 this is the best rhytm game you can found for gba at the moment!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...