New: 1173 - Road Rash Jailbreak (U)

tanisx32

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but I am new and need to know where I can download these roms. What site or what do I do in order to download them please help!

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Road Rash.. When will the itching stop?!
ohmy.gif

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
after one quick race... here's my review

graphics... ok... similar style to motoracer 3, but not as nice. i don't like the pixalated textures they tried to use. controlls are responsive... but very simplistic and boring, not really much to do to stay on track. gameplay... blah... bonus crates are boring, and basicly it's you hit them, or they hit you... and stay on track (Which is pretty simple)... that's it. longevity... zero. i might revisit this title one more time... but i doubt i'll play it much after.

and comment re earlier posts... i always thaught if you have the smarts/abilites to use your computer to transfer games to a flash cart... you should beable to learn, or already know, how to use IRC... it really isn't that tough... once your on the f-server which is simple... just think dos... very basic commands.

....phil

decain

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think Road Rash was ever for the snes but I do know and own Road Rash 1 & 2 for the Genesis. I have yet to try this one but I do remember getting quite a bit of enjoyment out of this. Basically the Road Rash series has been this, Race, pick up weapons (clubs, chains) knock other riders off their bikes and pull your way to the lead. In the very least if you are really bad at racing games, you can take out your frustrations on this and just beat up other racers
smile.gif
Time to go dl and try this one out..

Burning Knuckles

Trophies
Website
smartass.collegesucks.org
XP
Country
United States
ehhh my cousin said he would much rather play barbie then this : that says something and hes a boy O.O lol yay for a first post! (wonders if his sig comes up ok) can someone tell me?
It says your cousin is homosexual and a sissy. Buy him a G.I. Joe. No offense to homosexual peoples.

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Newbies! It's.. It's a conspiracy, I tell you!
wacko.gif
laugh.gif

Oh, and um, i still haven't played it (already downloaded it though).. after this post I swear I'll try it out!
tongue.gif

decain

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey I resent that you know, not all of us newbies are that bad, you don't see me logging on asking stupid questions that are answered by the site all the while in l33t speak

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj