New: 1147 - Power Rangers Ninja Storm (U)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1147 - Power Rangers Ninja Storm USA 32 Mbits (Mode7)

1147.PNG
1147-2.PNG

Save Type: N/A [/p]

B

BuffPipes

Incredible! How can they still be making anything "Power Rangers"? PR got old before the original ended. How many incarnations are there now? "Ninja Storm"? WTF? Can't they have good kids programming like they used to?

-Vengeance Animates Grooviness, Infinite Nugget Astronomical !

esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
You know, we complain about how many Japanese games there are out there.

I'm sure glad that we don't complain how about many shitty non-Japanese games there are.

M

mechanori

The sprites are pretty big....

Nice sig, |-Im-| mafia.

DarkRanger_NAF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF? "Power Rangers" is the GREATEST SHOW IN HISTORY. You people don't know JACK. It's better than X-Files, Boy Meets World, Digimon, Inuyasha, Gary and Mike, Ninja Turtles, etc., etc., etc. The Rangers started in Japan in 1975, with Super Sentai, with Himitsu Sentai Goranger. Since then, Japan has dished out a new generation of "rangers" every year. In 1993, Saban took the 1992 Sentai, Zyuranger, and turned it into the "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers." In no way was that the "original" power rangers, as many brainless morons like to think. "Power Rangers" isn't like your run-of-the-mill shows ... it's meant to last AS LONG AS THE TIME ITSELF. Disney now OWNS Power Rangers and is still carrying on the tradition. While makes Super Sentai in Japan, Disney and Village Roadshow take the previous year's Super Sentai to make the currernt year's Power Rangers. GET IT? Power Rangers will still be here the day each of you die, I GUARANTEE. You people don't know FUCK about the BEST SHOW EVER. Super Sentai and Power Rangers combined (one celebrated 10 generations, the other 25 generations last year) - over 1800 episodes and COUNTING. 60 rangers alone in PR, about 4x that many in Super Sentai. Villains, monsters, characters ... unbelievable. NOTHING COMES CLOSE TO COMPARING ... Power Rangers Ninja STorm for Game Boy Advance is just another phase of the Power Rangers LEGACY. Power Rangers currently aires in 62 countries. Almost everyone in the world know a little jack shit about it ... even though the majority (like all of you) don't know the first thing ... fools ... stereotyping "Power Rangers" to their Mighty Morphin days ... calling it "the original" ... morons ... you don't know shit ... go do some research first. Try www.supersentai.com and www.rangercentral.com before you start posting bullshit about PR going out of style ... unlike your other GAY shows, the producers KNOW THIS SHOW IS A LEGACY OF GENERATIONS ... they don't give a RAT'S ASS ABOUT RATINGS and SHIT ... the show will go on INDEFINITELY, just as it has for the last 28 years in Japan and the last 10 years in the United States. Get it? Got it? GOOD!

DarkRanger_NAF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Incredible! How can they still be making anything "Power Rangers"? PR got old before the original ended. How many incarnations are there now? "Ninja Storm"? WTF? Can't they have good kids programming like they used to?

-Vengeance Animates Grooviness, Infinite Nugget Astronomical !
WTF? Moron. Power Rangers Ninja STorm and BakuRyu Sentai Abaranger are the LATEST and GREATEST of the PR/Sentai LEGACY. YOu don't know ASS SHIT.

Balzac

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey Darkranger, maybe you can answer a question for me.

Was Alpha 5 in any incarnation of Sentai Task Force? If he was, did he suck a lot of cock?

Zordon 4 life yo.

DarkRanger_NAF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, that's fine, but I can say without bias that ...

1.) PR/SS have more episodes than any other drama, sci-fi, cartoon, anime, etc. in the history of the world (1800 + and counting)

2.) PR/SS have more characters (main and guests) that come and GO.

3.) Airs in 62 countries ... try beating that

4.) Simultaneously eps are made in both US and Japan

5.) All other shows must bow down to the MASTER

B

BuffPipes

Frankly I'm glad the rest of us "Don't know shit about Power Rangers". Damn, they went out with POGs. LOL! Anyone still play pogs? I hope not or I'll give your a swirly in a public washroom!

1800 episodes? 1975? God! I Hope there aren't people who have watched them all. That would be sadder than you "DarkRanger"!

On topic, the game looks terrible! Just another piece of crap based of a license to sell.

-vampire adrenaline guts inboxes, never aviation !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol