New: 1141 - Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (U)

Vanguarde

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Will this thread ever die? It's Eternal!
laugh.gif

Koekie

djgarf RULES THE FUCKING WORLD!!! :D
Banned
Trophies
Website
uniemelk.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
whats the monster bank for??
you can "capture" monsters and raise them in the "monster bank" ( do the "- thingies like the giant "laser" --> dunno the title of the movie that was in)

I don't know how to capture monsters btw. and I haven't raised them

tongue.gif

S

SKoRPioN

I finally got the game to save with my Visoly FA 256 Turbo using Pogoshell 1.2 and XtremeLink 1.25, however, from what I understand, it uses 128k save bank. How do I change the save slot to be 128k for the game? Will this work or will I need to use Littlewriter? The XtremeLink software does not offer a way to change save sizes, so I'm afraid that I'll love my save. Any ideas?

SPPowah

Trophies
XP
Country
well , I actually don´t understand it, the ppl says that EZFA Needs the patch too but my rom didn´t needed it, since the game came out (it was 1 or 2 hours out) I can save and load without any problems... strange

prankfurter

Trophies
Website
www.prankfurter.com
XP
Country
Canada
well , I actually don´t understand it, the ppl says that EZFA Needs the patch too but my rom didn´t needed it, since the game came out (it was 1 or 2 hours out) I can save and load without any problems... strange
I have a EZFA also and I have had no problems with saves either. no patch for me
tongue.gif

GBAer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOL, DRKupo how can you say that the save patch is only for crap carts when you have an Extreme 256. You having a laugh or something?

You have possibly one of the worst flash carts ever made.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol