KrAjO720

KrAjO720!!!...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
graphics are good in my opinion... and for what i know it used the same engine as Top Gear Rally, because it was created by the same company... so i think they should be really similar... *going to download
smile.gif

cityson

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
which emu are you using on the xbox & i'll tell you or not if its the xbox emu or not
I need no you tell me no nottin about Xbox emu I used this for long time it's called Xboyadvance, a GBA-SP emulator on Xbox have some shots for you do a search @ #xbins before you ask tried lots of games like GSun 2 worked great! It's cuz Monster Truck has sucky framerate doesn't mean my emulator or Xbox suck!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Xboyadvance
Xboyadvance
Xboyadvance
Xboyadvance

EDIT: Fixed link

T.Durden

Trophies
XP
Country
which emu are you using on the xbox & i'll tell you or not if its the xbox emu or not
I need no you tell me no nottin about Xbox emu I used this for long time it's called Xboyadvance, a GBA-SP emulator on Xbox have some shots for you do a search @ #xbins before you ask tried lots of games like GSun 2 worked great! It's cuz Monster Truck has sucky framerate doesn't mean my emulator or Xbox suck!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
er... hate to tell you, cityson, but your emulator and your Xbox DO SUCK!!... The good news, is that they don't suck quite as much as you.

i'm sick and tired of idiots like you complaining about a game's technical aspects (framerate, graphics etc) when you obviously haven't even played it on a real GBA.... If you did, you'lld realise there are no framerate/graphics issues with the game.

I know because i've tried it on everything - Xboyadvance, VBA, and most importantly, a real GBA! - the emulators DO NOT run the game properly - ESPECIALLY Xboyadvance!! Why do you think they keep releasing new versions of emulators? because they are WORK IN PROGRESS and are NOT PERFECT!

...so don't go blaming the game, ESPECIALLY if you haven't played it the way it was meant to be played. Like/dislike the game, that's up to you, but don't talk crap about framerates etc when you've only ever played it on emulators. Here's a news flash for you, cityson ***GBA games are designed for the GBA, and not for emulators*** I assume even someone like you knows that, or am i giving you too much credit there.

So, what i'lld suggest you do is, firstly, apologise to Fusion for getting all psycho on him when he was nice enough to try and help you out in the first place. then go and get yourself a proper GBA to play the game, then come back and talk about the framerates/graphics of the game... but i know that you aren't going to do any of these things because you are a stubborn know-it-all who wasted all your money (or your mum's) on your precious Xbox + modchip to play GBA games for free on your 'perfect' Xboyadvance emulator, thinking it is exactly like the real thing, and now can't afford to get a proper GBA to see how wrong you are.

....do you like apples? how do you like them APPLES!!??
mad.gif

cityson

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
DO NOT run the game properly - ESPECIALLY Xboyadvance!!
I sure would like to see pics of your Xboyadvance and "REAL" GBA w/ "REAL" Monster Truck Madness cartridge cuz I can tell your bull-ing. You proly don't even have an Xbox so can't trust your opinion at all. I posted my Xboyadvance pics so I'm the one to be trusted here, not you w/ no proof.

T.Durden

Trophies
XP
Country
DO NOT run the game properly - ESPECIALLY Xboyadvance!!
I sure would like to see pics of your Xboyadvance and "REAL" GBA w/ "REAL" Monster Truck Madness cartridge cuz I can tell your bull-ing. You proly don't even have an Xbox so can't trust your opinion at all. I posted my Xboyadvance pics so I'm the one to be trusted here, not you w/ no proof.
LMAO!!! What are your pics meant to prove (well, the one that works, anyway)!? that you are in actual fact, playing a GBA game on an Xbox emulator, which doesn't run the game properly and blaming the game for being crap...

"This game is crap. It doesn't have good framerate. Mostly 10fps. My eyes still hurt after 2 mins of gameplay. Play at your own risk."

what justification do you have in saying something like this after playing it for only two mins on something that doesn't even run the game properly!!??

FYI i have an Xbox and GBA - you want to see my 'REAL' Monster Truck Madness cart? well, duh? look at where we are, you idiot. The point is, until you've played the game properly (on the GBA and for more than 2 mins) you have no right to judge/blame the game. what the hell does pics prove?

...on second thought, maybe you should take one more pic with you in front of your Xboyadvance to prove it really is your xbox and emulator running the game badly - better yet, make a video to show the game running at 10fps on Xboyadvance and you playing it with your eyes hurting.
That will really prove to everyone that you've played the game properly and have every right to say the game is crap.....?!?!?

cityson

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Guess your avoiding my question which proves that your lying...I really don't care, keep buyin' GBA cartridges from your mommy's hard earned money just to prove how a game plays better on a real GBA.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really don't care, keep buyin' GBA cartridges from your mommy's hard earned money just to prove how a game plays better on a real GBA.
No we use flash carts, lol, and yes they are much better than any emulator.

As for you and T.Durden everyone is entitled to their own opinions, there are as different many views as there are people. Anyway if you are so desperate to get the "facts" right about the game then surely the most reliable and accurate way is to email the developers and ask them rather than waste time ranting and arguing trying to prove how "hardcore" and correct either of you two are.

Why don't you guys drop it before the topic gets locked or something?

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
this games fun i think !!! it make my eyes go weird...i ntoiced on the emulator that i could see cars through the hills..i wonder if this occurs on harware,,,,,anyway the real reason i opend my mouth is to look at the little animation of that man south.

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I liked this game very much and i think that it prooves that there can be good 3d games on the gba... but it had one problem it really looked pretty strange how the landscape is moving when you for instance drive through corners... it's really weird and i can't really describe it.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
The rock : yeah... i agree... they need to fix that next time they use the engine. I never noticed it with top gear rally or ATV off road which uses a similar or maybe even the same engine.

Bamboo : it's a software/engine issue. I dunno why they havn't fixed it yet... cause it did that on ATV off road... and i believe top gear does it too.

but overall... i'm enjoying this game. that first stadium track is tough. really tight turns and twisty.

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
laugh.gif
hahahah you know what ...i did notice it in top gear rally as well but i kidna like it ...it gives a reall strange feeling of motion...and i think i knwo why it does . I think what it is is that the speed of the scenery on the walls appears to be comming closer faster than it should be (and thats as fast as you are approaching it). so it kind of gives a ...."OMG i cant stop" feeling..mabey...kidna makes me a bit dizzy...but is that a bad thing ? mabey but i think it funny

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does microsoft support nintendo after all? Makes me wonder.. if they take nintendo handheld seriously or not..

meh.. i just thought that they ARE making money out of this too.. i'll just wait until they release a WORTHWHILE port.. an original one, even!
laugh.gif

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I played till a snow level in intermediate and this one had very bad graphic glitches... like clipping errors, but unless that it is allright.

EDIT: -FINISHED-

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bibberysqueeks!!! This game is FUnnyFUN! Never expected to be this addictive! Very lovely indeed... When you look a the pics, the first thought that pops in mind is, 'Yeah it looks good, but never is this game fullfill the need for speed-driving fan! But it actually does! Very great game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its actua!ly just a old joke, meaning its slow. Was just kidding around with you.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I bet @AncientBoi has some hamsters hidden somewhere tho....
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think Game streaming should work like this.... Local Hardware able the run the game fine, game engine and common assets stored locally, all FMV and music and textures could be streaming
    +1
    Some temporary storage
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also @BigOnYa im making some progress on my gdevelop project, implemented various mechanics
    They went all in on streaming, should have been more of a hybrid approach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or free government supplied high speed internet be nice also. Like Obama care. Xdqwerty that's cool, its time consuming but rewarding once done or playable, to see what you've made from scratch. Animations take forever, but worth it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol McDonald's has a grandma mcflurry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, furry grandma?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It sounds good actually, I like butterscotch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It sucked don't know wtf these little bits and pieces are they use now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I live maybe 3 minutes from a Dairy Queen, so I would just go there for ice cream anything anyways. I usually get the Oreo Blizzard, or a Peanut Buster Parfait.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats a dairy queen?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: whats a dairy queen?