New: 1123 - Card e-Reader Plus (J)

gunner6666

O_O
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say wtf is wrong with you people? I don't see this as a useless release. Just because you cant sit and play with it for hours doesn't mean it's crap. It's nice to see how the e-reader rom looks (even if we only get to the title screen). If it wasn't for batman we'd never see the e-reader part of the gba scene, so shut your traps, and way to go batman!
i think you hit the nail on the head imho

gunner6666

O_O
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oops a weird double post error
tongue.gif

SaiBork

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ph changed policy before they closed, quiet some time ago already.
NO hardware dumps..
This is hardware dump and shouldn't be numbered
tongue.gif

mukimuki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
does it incense you so much that someone has dumped a game that you can't play that you feel you have to make comment?
i don't find it useful and probably won't dl it but i don't (didn't) feel need to comment

TyREaL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I say wtf is wrong with you people? I don't see this as a useless release. Just because you cant sit and play with it for hours doesn't mean it's crap. It's nice to see how the e-reader rom looks (even if we only get to the title screen). If it wasn't for batman we'd never see the e-reader part of the gba scene, so shut your traps, and way to go batman!
right on! thats why europeans rule and american red-necks are such assholes!

Kajitani-Eizan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

hey, not all of us.

but still, i don't see why people bitch because someone released something they don't like. i bet these are the same people who bitch about 'useless releases' when there's a Japanese release, and then go and bitch about the fact that there's no translation for certain Japanese games. you wanna bitch about 'useless' releases and people who 'just wanna steal credit', go dump ROMs yourselves. until then, you have no right to say jack. you bitch about a translation, try to do it yourself... at least you might learn some japanese, or something about computers in general.

i applaud tyreal and tropical fish.

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
this is useless
-end of story-
but no need to do useless comments to
wink.gif

batman is at least(dont know if its last or least
laugh.gif
)
trying.....oh yeah i make no sense........

eldryne

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NO hardware dumps..
tongue.gif
..and thank goodness PocketHeaven -is- finally gone, so we can start fixing the freaking release list. IMHO, the releases shouldn't even be numbered. No other rom collection other than GBC and GBA are numbered, and what's the point? Nobody seems to have trouble with all the other unumbered sets. As long as there's a util out there that tells you what you have and haven't got, it's just silly to have to worry about numbering in the first place. Just my two cents on that.

As for this release, way to go Batman! The e-reader scene is still small..I'd LOVE to see dumps of the mini-games off of the Mario Party-e cards. That would rock my socks.

T

Titney

NO hardware dumps..
tongue.gif
..and thank goodness PocketHeaven -is- finally gone, so we can start fixing the freaking release list. IMHO, the releases shouldn't even be numbered. No other rom collection other than GBC and GBA are numbered, and what's the point? Nobody seems to have trouble with all the other unumbered sets. As long as there's a util out there that tells you what you have and haven't got, it's just silly to have to worry about numbering in the first place. Just my two cents on that.

As for this release, way to go Batman! The e-reader scene is still small..I'd LOVE to see dumps of the mini-games off of the Mario Party-e cards. That would rock my socks.
Heh, you're both wrong. PH never changed any policies, these dumps stay right where they are.

Also, while PH itself is indeed closed, the release list lives on at
http://releases.pocketheaven.com/
But hey, if you don't like it, you don't have to use it.

M

mario5555

He releases the stupidest dumps ever. I don't think he's dumped anything good...Nearly all his releases are nuked.
wink.gif

-Shadow.
At least he got the crack out for Boktai (E3 version) out (that Dr. Kupo did) so it is playable.

And as far as the wankers whining about useless releases, why sweat it?

If you don't want it, don't D/L it pretty freaking simple in my book, same as other releases I'm not interested in.

Today's message brought to you by common sense, and the letter C. (glad to see some people around here have it.
wink.gif
)

Jemene

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is to funny what you just said! So wrong it's sad. But yet most of Europe want to live in America..HAHA.

I look at it this way,

If you are a gamer, then don't download it, simple and shut your pie hole.
If you are a collector, then you pretty much don't care one way or another, you will download it if you like.
If you are HARD CORE!, then you don't care if it was pulled from TyREaL ass as long it's part of GBA and you have it
biggrin.gif

So for many it is useless and for other it doesn't matter and for a few they want it.

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol, is everyone here making bad attemps at flaming eachother, while flaming Batman, or is it just me?

Personally, I see that the release has no use, but I'm sure that someone with no remote source of intelligence whatsoever, will sit there for hours on end, and "play" with it...I don't have anything against Batman, but I think that releasing this was a bad idea, and quite frankly, a waste of time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Hn-gx9VjRt8?t=153