Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1106 - Pokemon Rubin Edition GERMAN 128 Mbits (Squirrels)

1106.PNG
1106-2.PNG

Save Type : N/A
[/p]

SeZMehK

The Wielder of the Keyblade
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
omg its the assault of pokemon!! hide the women and children!!! man there are too many poekmon games. wtf is wrong wit nintendo!!!
*goes to a corner and dies*

LuXo

Trophies
XP
Country
im spanish but ill hate when the spanish version gets released... how many of these will we get??? russian, arabian...
blink.gif

VegettoSSJ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
They have to quit, there are to many versions already. I'm from Holland and the USA version is fine for me offcourse it would be nice if there would come an dutch version of the game, but like i said there are too many versions already and an Englisch (USA) version is fine for me.

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Personally there is no need for another pokemon, hence it's almost the same game, too bad i still have a 64 mb cart, but maybe my lil brother will care more for this one, he was almost a pokemon addict some years ago, when the whole hype killed the stores with trash products.
Damn i hate those stupid pokemons, if i ever see one i'm going to beat em with my gba sp
rolleyes.gif

Though good job again on that fast release i think it is some days before it hits the stores over here, and keep those german releases comming, it doesn't matter how bad it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...