No Name Trowa Barton

Namaiki iun-ja naiyo™
Trophies
Website
www.NoNameTrowaBarton.com
XP
Country
United States
one the note of english being the easyest to learn i beg to differ, english may have a seemingley small vocab but i found french and german alot easer to learn then english. and dont even get me started in japanese, chinese, or korean... but amarican english is my native language and from what i have heard from imagrents or forign exchange students. its a realy tuff language to learn if your not a native speaker of it. just my 2 cents.

TonyCool

Trophies
Website
www.ndsspain.com
XP
Country
HEY GENTLEMEN!
mad.gif

This is not a forum to discuss what language is better than others. I'm from Spain, so I speak SPANISH, and I'd like to play my game in my language, just as a French wants to play a game in french; also germans and italians likes to play a game in its own language, but if there's no else language available, we have to play it in english.

mad.gif
SO STOP BUGGING ABOUT WHAT LANGUAGE IS BETTER!
mad.gif

If you speak more than 1 language, congratulations! But if you don't speak english, you'd not be reading this.

Talk about the game... Can it be changed the language or no? Simply question, simply answer.

mole_incarnate

Watermelon!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.iinet.net.au
XP
Country
*get us on topic*

Golden axe... I found it way more fun when playing it in monochrome (orange and black) on a god knows what back when i was a tiny tyke. This just seems... crummy. That and you cant hack it to play the sekrit chars (or rather not so sekrit enemys).

Erkson

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, for me, I am so accustomed to play games in English that I'd probably use it, even if a Portuguese option would be available!!! For I know that people who translate Jap games for other languages, would be more accurate when porting into English!

Unfortunetely, different from euro people that generally know English as well, Brazilian people are not so used to know English; and so, they'd only be able to play a game if at least it had a Spanish version.
frown.gif
It's not a question 'bout playing a game to their own language like euro people that probably could play in English too, but a question of need!!!
wacko.gif
ph34r.gif
huh.gif

Flea

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
back to topic - this is a good idea, but a few more words before that: i allways get pissed off, when english spoken people take it for granted, that everyone has to learn english while they mostley don´t even speak at least ONE foreign language! English is primitive, so let´s make it easy and stay english around the www, so that smallbrains can discuss their opinion here, too!

Dwaalspoor98

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry ramzabeoulve didn't want to hurt you
wink.gif
But I simply can't understand why people want to play a game in another language than English.. When I play a game in dutch I get crazy..

B

boSing

Wow! Golden Axe, i remember going to the arcade to play that. Spent half my allowance every week playing that game, and i never made it past the third stage... How long has it been? Feels like a decade or so has passed, im getting pretty old so Im gonna stick to Grand Theft Auto Vice City which btw I purchased yesterdaY! Wahoo! Im so happy right now I that I feel like spamming. Hah, play the Smash Pack for all I care! Im gonna get my life wasted in this game! HAHAHAHA!

*I have superior graphics! You can never win!*

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Golden Axe, what a classic.
smile.gif
Is Sonic Spinball in this game? I want to try and get past the second level...(Thats if they decreased the difficulty...)

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Woah, everyone needs to stop with the language arguement. You speak French so its better, you speak English so its better, who cares!?!?

K

killahbuzz

because it´s one of the most primitive ones and so you can easily learn it! compared to french, english is way easier!
That's completely....

True

It has the most basic verbs, less vocab to learn, easy formed plural and adverbs....
And believe it or not i have beeter grades in english than in portuguese
blink.gif
lol ironic bragging about english grade and still mispelling in it. --> beeter = better,
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==