New: 1056 - Dragon Ball Z Legacy Of Goku II (E)

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
You have to find all the missing nameks

Can I do that before I encounter the androids ?
No, you need all five characters to be in your party before you can find all seven nameks.
*EDIT* Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my current position in the game. I'm currently at Master Roshi's Island checking out on Goku after taking care of Dr. Gero's computer. I found 23 out of 25 golden capsules at this point and I'm pretty sure I found five nameks as well.

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
where can u download the rom?
*sigh* Please step this way for this tutorial on how to use the forum properly so that you won't get scolded for posting something like this: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=5.
In other words, asking for rom is not allowed and neither is providing any kind of links. If you want to download it, try either the GBA Scene Links or mirc. To use mirc, try this other tutorial to get yourself started: http://digilander.libero.it/mircfaq/.

Keeper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
how can u use hercule ?????
To get Hercule you need to beat cell in the cell games, that gets you the Goku Trophy, then you need to get the 4 different trophies for all the other characters... to get those you need to get them all up to level 50 and get through all the level 50 doors (Piccolo's is on New Namek, which you can go to after finding all the Nameks and beat Cooler).

I found all the Golden Capsules too... yeah that was worth it
tongue.gif
And also when you get Hercule to level 50 you can get an alternative ending... just a shame he is so piss weak and takes forever to build levels.

Callahah

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
One last thing,helga:Back off with the unremovable intro stuff.You're not going to win nothing more with this,we all DO recognize you guys and what you do for emulation,you don't need to do this.I fear for the future: releases with so damn hacked intros that you can't just get past the title screen without the intro being shown first,the "ultimate unremovable intro",it'd ruin all the fun in emulating a game,and it'd ruin all the rep you have for dumping games.Think about it:you'll put all your efforts in doing an unremovable intro,and make it the most harder possible for people to remove it,instead of just dumping the game,and then people who gets the game starts to flame at you.Will you be happy this way? I don't think so.It's so stressing,don't you think? Let's stop with this little "intro wars",it's pointless,i don't know of the others,but i'm really tired of this.And so,let's make peace again,OK?

P.S.:Eurasia released four of the dumped games i enjoyed the most: Castlevania Aria of Sorrow,Lufia the Ruins of Lore,Yu Gi Oh WorldWide Edition and DBZ:Legacy of Goku II,the only i can buy so far here in Brazil is Yu Gi Oh,not even a sign of the others yet here,so,how can i get mad at them? Never,Eurasia rules,and all the other groups too,Mode7,Venom,RDG etc.Praise them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: It's Mayday fellas