New: 1056 - Dragon Ball Z Legacy Of Goku II (E)

Badzou

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
Looks like helga/mugs

QUOTE said:
you will never remove this one!

is removed
laugh.gif

ADVANsCEne
However lame could be the codes they add, there will always be way to break through it.
As soon as the game is released, I hope it will be redumped free of any unneeded code.
Don't get me wrong, you eurasia guys do deserve credits for dumping and contributing to the scene but you just forgot emulation is to preserve game, not to alter them with lame codes.

Keeper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've beaten Cell, and am using Hercule getting him up to level 50, and am still missing 2 golden capsules which I have no idea where they are...
Is a great game too... I wish the first was this good, then I might have actually tried to finish it.

KotaInka2

Fanboy Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got mine from Binx in the newsgroups yesterday. It seems much more anti-intro there, as less people are on the fence not caring one way or the other but totally against it. Anyway, I'd like to say thanks. This is a group that deserves respect and appreciation.

My question for these guys is wouldn't they rather be appreciated for releasing the games for at the very worst putting in removable intros than despised for releasing botched versions with non-removable intros?

Callahah

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
OK,guys,i just got it from ADVANsCEne,thanks.I never removed a intro before,but that new Legacy of Goku II intro is something i'll just be happy for removing.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I've beaten Cell, and am using Hercule getting him up to level 50, and am still missing 2 golden capsules which I have no idea where they are...
Is a great game too... I wish the first was this good, then I might have actually tried to finish it.
how can u use hercule ?????

Badzou

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I cheated the game to get 25 golden caps, the only thing you get is the ability to go instantly to the world map in areas where there are maps.

I have a question : after you beat the king triceratops, cooler (frieza's brother) come and defy you in "the new namek place". Where am I supposed to find that place ?

Djang

Trophies
Website
www.project-utopia.2ya.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I laugh at Mugs
laugh.gif

Can't feelling better right now.

Sorry to be so harsh on you dude but really.
You where calling almost everybody names and made the statement that this intro was unremovable.
I already told that everything that is made can be broken and so are HEX codes.
Now that the proofe excistst you tell that everybody is brainless, your pride is almost bigger than Vegeta's
rolleyes.gif

Its just funny that you where not right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol