Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
0933 - Shin Megami Tensei JAPAN 64 Mbits (Polla)

Shin1.png
Shin2.PNG

Save Type: SRAM[/p]

mole_incarnate

Watermelon!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.iinet.net.au
XP
Country
Although I belive this game has religious features, it is not anti-christian. There is a translation for the snes version if you would really like to play this in english now. Follow the whirlpool link in my sig.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shin megami tensei has nothing to do with religion
is an rpg talking about demon
is a cool rpg but i just hate how you move in the varius place and how you fight

GeneralLeoFF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
looks like a direct SNES port which means...
disappointment

(i was disappoited with zelda single-player too)
I was extreamley disapointed in Zelda: LttP on GBA to. Some snes games port nice and some do not. The GBA just has too few buttons and extreamley horable sound compaird to the SNES. Using the sholder buttons to pick up pots and stuff just feels wrong.

I was also very disapointed with Contra 3's port also. Again too few buttons. The collest feature in that game on snes was holding 2 guns and using R+L to make your dude stand holding both guns pointed diaganal and you could do rolls firing both guns that way.

The Breath of Fire ports where probly the most tolarable ports so far. those worked pretty well.

And well to be honest i'm general disapointed with the GBA in general. Too few good games and the good games a to far apart. Where aproacing on 1000 games (I'll guess 500 - 600 unique or so) and theres still only about a dozen that I acctualy give a damn about.

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
i totaly agree, i think nintendo should'nt have that slogan "Quality Over Quantity" anymore cause i've seen some horrible games marked with that sticker & maybe they should swap the slogan aground abit & make it look like this....Quantity Over Quality

KyleRXZero

Chaotic and Broken...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
is a cool rpg but i just hate how you move in the varius place and how you fight
What are you talking about? Have you played this game on the snes? Through the course of the game you can choose whether you want to align with God, the Devil, or neither and take them all out. So, I wouldn't say it has nothing to do with religion.
wink.gif

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
What are you talking about? Have you played this game on the snes? Through the course of the game you can choose whether you want to align with God, the Devil, or neither and take them all out. So, I wouldn't say it has nothing to do with religion.
wink.gif
God or The Devil is not a religion cause even if you are a non beliver or a non religious person you still know that God & The Devil exist in some kinda form somewhere, somewhere were we will find only after death.

KyleRXZero

Chaotic and Broken...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I didn't say that God or the Devil was a religion. I just stated that the game definately has some religious influences.
wink.gif

Nintendo being the punks they are probably won't bring this awesome game to the US.
mad.gif

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
I didn't say that God or the Devil was a religion. I just stated that the game definately has some religious influences.Â
wink.gif

Nintendo being the punks they are probably won't bring this awesome game to the US.Â
mad.gif
1st Part, just the way you wrote it of this forum looked like you were stating that ( & yes i have played & finished this game many years ago & it has many religious things but mostly Christainity) so there for its a religion

2nd Part, true nintendo wont bring this game out for us people (again) BUT i have a top idea that some one will translate this game by using the snes documention of the same game

Squiffy

GBATemp's Little Embarrassment
Trophies
Website
pyon.co.uk
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
God or The Devil is not a religion cause even if you are a non beliver or a non religious person you still know that God & The Devil exist in some kinda form somewhere, somewhere were we will find only after death.

I have to disagree with you there Fusion. I am an atheist and don't believe in anything after death. Anyway this is all going a bit off topic and will probably turn into a flame war so I won't participate in this topic.

-squiffyboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: google it