Hacking New #002 protection?

Otei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my wii is 3.2
biggrin.gif
I haven't got chip but i haven't got the game yet! so i cant try it to see if it works or no on gamma. maybe tomorrow.

jimjim9001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pal wii 3.3v1 with drivechip(to get to work with most drivechip you need to install IOS55-64-v4633.wad)

pal wii 3.2 no drive chip

still get error002

skunk123punk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jan777 said:
i knew softloaders will make nintendo fight back more

I don't wish to start any arguments here but speaking from experience, it takes well over a month from when the final retail disk is pressed and packaged to then get to the distributors (then leaked) so even if Nintendo had any idea that a backup loader was in the pipeline, it would have still been around the time of Waninkoko's leaked beta loader that the retail NFSUC went to press so I doubt very much that this is any kind of attempt by Nintendo to combat running backups of the game. I'm not saying anything regards the lastet 3.4 update because that is something that could have been done within the timescale of Nintendo finding out about the modifications, just that Tomb Raider Underworld is a later release (by about a week) than NFSUC and backups of this work fine.

SkUnk

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so we can install only IOS55 and get NFS to run alright (under certain circumstances), and IOS38 is for Animal Crossing, but does anyone know what IOS53 does?

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AirKing said:
Hey

all be fine here!

When i tried play nfsu in my wii ntsc chipped , after run... black screen

i download ios38 ios53 and ios55 and install with wad mananger... game runs fine now!

AirKing
could someone please confirm this? i don't doubt you, i want to see if this works for more people.

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
rawalisb said:
could someone please confirm this? i don't doubt you, i want to see if this works for more people.
It's worked for lots of people, I've not done it personally but I can confirm it works.

amzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
rawalisb said:
AirKing said:
Hey

all be fine here!

When i tried play nfsu in my wii ntsc chipped , after run... black screen

i download ios38 ios53 and ios55 and install with wad mananger... game runs fine now!

AirKing

confirmd with my d2pro chip...see my prev posts on this thread plz.....

amzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mtmcndrw said:
D2PRO
3.2E downgraded from 3.3E

Tried a WIISOS version that had been cleaned with WiiScrubber 1.3.1.

Game appeared in the Disc Channel. But when I clicked on START was presented with Black Screen that locked up the WII. Had to eject disc and reset WII.

Had scrubbed version of SSBB to hand and tried that out immediately after reset and that worked fine.

use the fix as mentioned (ios) and you will have it working!!....waaahaaay! game is crappy with graphics but ok if ur a NFS fan

dyin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried and installed just IOS55
Modchip: wiikey v1
no backup launcher
FW: 3.2U (machine is NTSC-U)

it's working fine

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alternatively those with modchips and 3.1 and 3.2 can use the WAD Manager ISO to install the IOS38, IOS53, and IOS55 WADs without having to deal with installing homebrew on their Wiis.

niksa

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
"LISTO, FUNCIONA PERFECTO
lo que hay que hacer es usar el IOSPATCHER y pasarlo a una ios 30! le pasais el wiibrickblocker y scrubber y listo, a jugar.
el juego no esta mal, es muy arcade, para amantes de los coches

mtmcndrw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D2PRO
3.2E downgraded from 3.3E

Before I install the IOS38, IOS53, and IOS55 WAD's would like some advice from someone who has already attempted this solution. I'm intrested to know,

1. Does your firmware still display as 3.2E in the system menu?
2. Any adverse affects noticed, ie. Unable to install WAD's, Homebrew Channel affecred, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol