Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
sekhu said:
ZenZero said:
it also comes first in the overall timeline

according to Ninty there is NO timeline
More accurately, according to NoA. The design/development team, as far as I know, does keep track of one, but its details are not known tot he public.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah the whole timeline thing is confusing, i try to reason with myself, and figure it out, but its just all over the place....i can see why Ninty said there isn't one; he couldn't even figure it out for himself
tongue.gif

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which do you think is better 3d or overhead? And also is there a difference with the link to the past for Snes and GBA? Which one should I play it on? Which one offers better graphics? To play the GBA one I could use EZ Flash 3in1 for Snes I could use SnemulDS. I am currently playing OOT on PSP.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It doesn`t matter which one to play first, since all Zelda games are great(at least all on Nintendo consoles
smile.gif
) and can be played without much knowledge of the previous games...

But still the best Zelda game is a Link to the Past. Simply perfect game! `Nuff said.

avengedZC

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.zeldac.com
XP
Country
United States
The original (The Legend of Zelda) then Adventure of Link.

Ocarina of Time is by far the best 3D Zelda game (with the possible exception of Majora's Mask)

And I would play Link's Awakening before picking up the Oracle series.

Rogue Trader

Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty much all the Zelda games are good (with the notable exceptions of the CDi-which were appalling, and don't even deserve Zelda games).

I really enjoyed the N64 ones, but the best one is a Link to The Past- it's fantastic, and best of all can be played on the DS/GBA.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
start with wind waker then carina of time or twilight princess then majoras mask ect.

the ds games isnt very good cos I play zelda since 8 years!

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
never played a zelda game??
its time dude, have a lot to make up - gamin history^^:.

so for the beginning i would recommend to start with a link to the past for snes, in my opinion the best zelda game ever:.
after that ocarina of time to get an impression of a 3d zelda game, and because the story behind that seems to be the most authentic:. then it might be links awakening(best gb zelda),
after these titles it doesn't matter with which game to continue, because they are all genial games:.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Make sure you have the right hair color to win goku thinks color is important