NEVER GET A CAT!

em2241992

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am just making the totally random topic as a rant because I really f***ing hate my cats. One of them just cost me $10 because it chose to chew and destroy my mothers headphones, as if my last two pairs weren't enough. To save your money and sanity, NEVER GET A CAT!

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh yes, because the headphones are going to be more expensive than food, litter, and toys / foodbowls, etc. I think that everyone should take finances into serious consideration before getting a pet.

I personally love cats, but that's beside the point.

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
juggernaut911 said:
blink.gif

smileipb2.png

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
em2241992 said:
I am just making the totally random topic as a rant because I really f***ing hate my cats. One of them just cost me $10 because it chose to chew and destroy my mothers headphones, as if my last two pairs weren't enough. To save your money and sanity, NEVER GET A CAT!
Those are some inexpensive cats!

em2241992

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
Oh yes, because the headphones are going to be more expensive than food, litter, and toys / foodbowls, etc. I think that everyone should take finances into serious consideration before getting a pet.

Vidboy10 said:
em2241992 said:
Those are some inexpensive cats!
I am well aware of the expenses for food and other cat based necessities. It just aggrivates me that I have to spend extra money to buy yet another pair of headphones because they don't leave anything alone.

QUOTE(Goli @ Aug 21 2010, 07:38 PM)
I bet s/he just hates you and your family because you don't treat him/her properly.
I treat him fine, he just gets into everything, we actually have a flower design on the coffee table in our living room, he chewed that up as well.

em2241992

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:

Also I forgot to mention, my mom got this cat, she pays for the food and stuff. It destroyed her headphones, and since she was letting me borrow them, she expects me to pay for them, yet they were her headphones and her cat...

em2241992

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shlong said:
cobleman said:
I word "vinegar" anything the cat has been chewing on place vinegar on it the cat wont touch it again
Barusomico su~
closedeyes.gif

That'll, like...mess up your house further...ne~?
I actually thought of that once before, that or hot sauce. A very small amount since my cats love to lick or eat anything

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
em2241992 said:
shlong said:
cobleman said:
I word "vinegar" anything the cat has been chewing on place vinegar on it the cat wont touch it again
Barusomico su~
closedeyes.gif

That'll, like...mess up your house further...ne~?
I actually thought of that once before, that or hot sauce. A very small amount since my cats love to lick or eat anything
mellow.gif

smileipb2.png

*so wrong...*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte