Hacking Nev in switch world

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi recently i bought switch . He Got some kindle of cfw but i DoNT know what. How to check IT?
Power on the Switch and go to System Settings applet. Then scroll all the way down to the System section. One that screen what does it say your Switch's firmware is? Custom Firmware will alter this to show what CFW you have, what ever soon it is, and if it's on sysNAND or emuNAND.

nintendogba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
In that section I Got something about sys update no visible sys wersion.
Ok i manage to check IT 12.0.1 ams m.19.1 s
What is that ?

Last edited by nintendogba,

nintendogba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ok where can i read something about it . How to start it if my console will turn off . Is it good that is sysnand ?

Weird123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Ok where can i read something about it . How to start it if my console will turn off . Is it good that is sysnand ?
Idk where you can read about it, i just know from reading around all forum. If you restart it depend on the setting, if it auto rcm you will back to cfw, and it different between switch v1 and v2/lite. Its not good to use cfw in sysnand, it will get you banned.

Weird123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
its switch v1 . how to check if i am banned already? If i connect to tinfoil i will baned ?
Try open eshop for checking if you are banned or not.
Idk what make you banned, but have "pirated game" installed and connect to internet will get you banned for sure

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr