Hacking Netflix SD Card forwarder

crwys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have searched everywhere and I am only able to find one forwarder for netflix and its a wbfs forwards. If someone can make one for fat32 sd card that would greatly appreciated or point me towards one.
Thanks.

w!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not just use the official channel? also, you can try to make one yourself using CRAP... That's what I did for USB loading. It supports SD loading I believe.

caster62003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As previously mentioned, Netflix/Nintendo already did that for you. Get the Shop Channel operating in any way you wish, download the official Netflix channel, should, be on the home page still, may have been removed though, IDK. Once downloaded/installed to the Wii's internal memory, goto settings, then the memory management options, then channels, then perform a copy from System Memory to SD card, then if you wish, delete the instance that is on System Memory. Once you want to watch a movie, open the SD card icon on the Home screen of the Wii, then find the Netflix channel, once found, you are g2g.

crwys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I can't find it on the shop channel =( Its ok I actually solved my problem by searching on google for a couple more hours.
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD