Homebrew NesDS Controls

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Touch the bottom screen -> Bottom left of the screen you'll see a B+A change; click that -> If you want, tap "exit" in the top right corner.

You'll have to do that every time. I thought that the "lock" function saves your options, but I was incorrect. I don't know what that button does...lol

Exaltys

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I wasn't aware of a menu on the touch screen as it was just black. I should have figured there was a config somewhere. Thank you.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
FEFL said:
Touch the bottom screen -> Bottom left of the screen you'll see a B+A change; click that -> If you want, tap "exit" in the top right corner.

You'll have to do that every time. I thought that the "lock" function saves your options, but I was incorrect. I don't know what that button does...lol
I believe lock chooses whether or not you want to use your buttons. I've had some button on the touch screen unselected and got my buttons locked.

shinnyuuya

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
The button can be changed as you need, but it's always same. My little problem is the touch screen respond is little slow as there never touched. Anybody can fix this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.